“Highly Recommend Divewise, absolutely superb!”
Review of Divewise Malta

Divewise Malta
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Saint Julian's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our centre is based within the grounds of the Westin Dragonara Resort in St Julian's leading towards the casino - a fabulous location which is underground in the old workshops that were built in the times of the Knights of St John and have lots of character....Made the best use possible of these beautiful features with a modern twist and have an office, reception, small shop area, kit room, compressor room and classroom - outside we have plenty of room with fabulous wash/dry/storage facilities, good seating and shaded areas with drinks and snacks machines - 50 meters walk to the sea pool and house reef
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My son and I just completed our Advanced Open Water with Divewise, brilliant school with a great location. Staff extremely helpful, friendly, professional and well organised.

If you are going to Malta to dive then make sure you book with them. Thank you Viv!

There are newer reviews for Divewise Malta

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Friendly staff. prices were as expected. 6 dive package for the two of us was €200, €10each for a computer and €15 for all other gear, regulator could have been better. We dived the house reef as the intro dive and then the patrol boat and tug as wreck dives on the following day. these were shore dives but are very handy using 15l cyclinders, loads of air. swim thros etc on the reef when returning from the wrecks. No big fish life but plenty of small fish. Irish/English/Spanish instructors easy going and would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Just got back from a great time with the gang at Divewise and Techwise. All the team are fantastic. They can't do enough to help you out when you need it. They have lots of different places to go and dive each day. Cirkewwa has a few great dives P29 and the Rosie, also a reef wall.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Did 6 dives with Divewise - found them to be a great team. You must dive the Blue Hole in Gozo if you can - my favourite dive of the trip. Thanks to all the team!!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I chose Divewise Malta because my trusted local dive club, Diving Leisure London, recommended it. While the dive shop and facilities don’t look like much, it is a rather busy centre and chosen by a lot of experienced leisure and tech divers. Being an inexperienced Advanced Open Water diver I came here for my Wreck Diving specialty.
Due to the high turn-over of divers you can feel a bit neglected here when signing in or waiting for your dive. But once you have an assigned instructor it all changes. The 2 instructors I had were old-hands and very experienced. They found a great balance of close supervision and freedom to let me enjoy my dive while feeling safe. E.g. I had to do a “check dive” at the local house reef first to demonstrate my basic scuba skills after not having dived for 10 months. But on the subsequent dives I was allowed to do little cave dive-throughs which were big fun and perfectly safe.
For beginners courses I would go somewhere smaller in order to get the full attention of the dive shop. But for advanced courses and dives I can’t think of a better dive centre. I definitely plan to come back.