“Great Team, No Hassle, Guaranteed Fun!”
Review of Divewise Malta

Divewise Malta
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Saint Julian's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our centre is based within the grounds of the Westin Dragonara Resort in St Julian's leading towards the casino - a fabulous location which is underground in the old workshops that were built in the times of the Knights of St John and have lots of character....Made the best use possible of these beautiful features with a modern twist and have an office, reception, small shop area, kit room, compressor room and classroom - outside we have plenty of room with fabulous wash/dry/storage facilities, good seating and shaded areas with drinks and snacks machines - 50 meters walk to the sea pool and house reef
Naples, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Team, No Hassle, Guaranteed Fun!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Outstanding service quality that created an exceptional dive experience. Have a large group? Some non-divers? No Problem! Divewise provided options for everyone, leaving some with the itch to get certified and return. Special thanks to Darrell for making the trip worth repeating. Our group had a mix of beginner/advanced and he took the time to ensure we were all prepared for each dive in order to maximize our enjoyment. He and Andy made the decision to come back to Malta easy. Concerned about all the effort of planning to dive in Malta? Viv's your answer. Her personality and incredible ability to change plans on the fly made coordinating a large dive group (up to 7) easy. Dive Divewise, you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank CFerrante

• Polish first
Castelnau de Montmiral
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Outstanding - great experience and value for money”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My daughter was recommended to Divewise by a friend in the Azores and she was delighted with her experience.

The staff were lovely and, having had to alter her planned date, they were very understanding. They collected her from her hotel and made her dive experience a most enjoyable one.

Very friendly, relaxed and yet professional staff who made her feel at home -she will have absoloutely no hesitation in passing on DIVEWISE to others who wish to dive in Malta.

Thank you all for a great time !

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Advanced divers on long weekend dive trip”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Me and my buddy booked with Divewise from the UK knowing very little about Malta, the dive sites or the dive centres. Did 7 dives in 3 days with Divewise and all were well led by good DMs and they sent out divers with others at same ability. In particular, Steve (English Steve) was one of the best instructors I have dived with.

Viv did a great job organising us with airport transfers, lifts to and from hostel, sorting gear and our Nitrox course at the last minute.

Great dive centre, well organised, nice people.. Basically everything you want from a dive centre.

Will definitely return to Malta to dive and certainly return to Divewise...

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Divewise - Brilliant!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My partner and I recently completed our Padi Open Water Referral with Divewise. Our first contact was with Viv who was enthusiastic, welcoming and accommodating - ensuring we had all the details required before our holiday in Malta. We were welcomed on arrival and paired up with Alfie who expertly guided us through our final skills and four open water dives. Alfie was patient and reassuring, as there were a couple of skills I needed more time with. As a result I was able to gain the confidence needed to be successful. We were so impressed with our experience, we booked in for an additional two dives out to Comino. We had a brilliant time at the P29 wreck and the Santa Maria Caves.

Everyone we encountered at Divewise was incredibly friendly, helpful and caring - ensuring we had the best possible experience. In additional to Viv and Alfie, special thanks also to Sarah, Andy and Nao who accompanied us on dives and supported our development.

We had a fantastic experience and are already planning for a return to do our Advanced.qualification. Thanks so much and we hope to see you all soon!

1 Thank Shelley G
Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Divewise Scuba Malta”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I would like to thank the great team at Divewise Dive Centre Malta for a great experience during my stay in Malta. I planned to do my Advance OW and after starting ended up doing three specialties along with it.
The hole team at Divewise is friendly bunch of professionals always keen to assist and advise where they can to make your diving experience one not to forget.

Special thanks to Viv for all the corresponding and arrangements and to my instructor Oz for the professional training given during my week with them. It felt like I was part of the family.

I will recommend Divewise to anyone, whether you are looking to do a DSD or advance in you diving traininig.

Great service guys, can't wait to arrange another dive trip.

Best Regards