“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bianco's

Bianco's
Ranked #18 of 306 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Grill, Pizza, Mediterranean, European
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Bianco's Concept There is really one simple formula for success: Pick a concept, idea or project - one that you feel strongly about and that you understand intimately. Then pour your whole self into it, unconditionally. That is exactly what we have done with Bianco's. That is exactly why it works. That is exactly why we have loyal patrons and loyal staff. "Bianco", meaning "White", is what you get when you mix the appropriate intensities of the most vibrant of colours. In much the same way, Bianco's brings together our years of experience in hotel and restaurant management, and our passion for great food, wine, atmosphere and service. Bianco's is variety and balance under all aspects.
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

It was an amazing experience. The food was great, the site was beautiful and the waiters were excellent. I recommend this place and I recommend the pizzas, it was delicious and the atention was very cordial. Sincerely, amazing.

Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you first of all for dining at Bianco's and finding time to write a review.

We hope to see you again

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Amazing food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Went to Bianco's after walking past it often and decided to finally go in today after wanting to try a nice pizza since my last amazing experience at the Ir Rokna. Good location, right near the Love monument and surrounded by some good restaurants.

Went inside and such a lovely waitress came to greet me and she was genuinely happy and gave excellent customer service, an amazing first impression. Advised her I didnt book a table but as I was the first customer I could sit anywhere I wanted - great.

Sat down was given the menu and advised on the specials. Went through the menu and ordered my food. Was given bread until my main course came which was nice.

Calzone with four cheeses, was absolutely gorgeous and a huge massive portion! Was so nice, did order some chips on the side but the waitress forgot about it but she was so lovely I couldnt feel bad, but the pizza was piping hot so didnt mind waiting 5 minutes for the chips to come. Was so filling and lovely and was stuffed. Good taste, lots of cheese and just perfect especially with the sauce on top.

Asked to see the desert menu and the waitress brought over all of them to show me, made me smile. Decided to go for the nutella hazelnut cake/desert, and wow was out of this world and not exaggerating but honestly if I was alone in the restaurant I would have licked the plate!

Excellent service, even another waiter walking by saying hello and smiling, everytime you needed something you could look up smile and someone would come to the table. Food was gorgeous, music was nice and quiet, temperature was good in the place. Just wonderful! The bill was 17 euros including the calzone, chips, desert and a drink, very reasonable and would definitely recommend and go again!

• Visited October 2013
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great red wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

as most of you know malta is not the country with best service here you find a great service. food always good pizza pasta or steak you can give everything a try

Visited August 2013
Dear Barbra,

First of all we would like to thank you for visiting Bianco's and taking the time to write us a review and we hope to see you again

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, quick service but not rushed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled across this restaurant and it was a lucky find. Excellent seabass. Hope to return to sample some more great food.

• Visited September 2013
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for visiting Bianco's and finding the time to write us a review

We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Fouriesburg, South Africa
“Shocking Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

In my opinion this restaurant relies on return diners who want to be seen at an in-place. Their service is slow, although the food arrived almost immediately. We were slow to be given menus, slow to receive our bill.

• Visited September 2013