“With my grandparents around Christmas time”
Review of Cafe Cuba

Cafe Cuba
Ranked #148 of 345 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

It was fairly good, I took pizza and my grandma took pasta. The service could be improved, the environment is rustic and there is even an outside patio, with loads of seating. It was ok but I wouldn't go again, unless it changed a bit

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Huge portions and delicious food, well presented, and did I say mouthwatering? Excellent for a relaxed lunch or group outing. Love the terrace overlooking spinola bay. Staff are lovely! Sooo many options to choose from!

2  Thank naki002
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Staff were too busy to pay us the attention we deserved, food did not all come out at the same time and we had to ask more than once to get additional bottles of sparliking water. Coffees took forever

2  Thank Joseph A
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've been to this restaurant over 20 times in my life and I've even worked there for 2 weeks when I was 16 (11 years ago :D) In the last few years the quality of the food and service in this place has declined dramatically; the last 4 times my family and I went there at least 1 person had to complain about the food. Chicken pasta with no chicken, rotten lettuce leaf in the salad etc.. I agree with another reviewer that said that it's quantity not quality that they go for, ridiculously so. If you want a well priced meal with good food in the area and are happy to sacrifice the view then go to the Avenue instead.

1  Thank iPositions
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Definitely a go to restaurant.. great atmosphere, food and location. Prices are very reasonable as well. Waiters/resses are nice although sometimes some are a little too invasive. Not all of them though. I love going to Paparazzi!