“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of PARAPETT - CLOSED

PARAPETT
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Parapett Restaurant in the heart of St.Julian's offers a great casual dining experience serving pizza, pasta, salads, grill, fish and gluten-free options. An award-winning and top-rated restaurant.
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Parapett twice on our latest visit to Malta and the food and service was great as always. Very good selection and reasonable prices - can't wait to return.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Haubourdin, France
“very good address!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

it's the second we travelled to MAlta and the fourth times we eat in this restaurant.
very good choices : pizzas and pastas are delicious. this is also the case for the starters and the deserts.. it very good address to test!

• Visited June 2014
Thank Aurélie et Tayf... T
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Pure delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

We could happily have eaten here every night this place was open. It ticked every box for us-clean modern interior, lovely food and friendly service.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Moira S
Boston
“Very nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Our second night in Malta featured a dinner at Parapett. This is a fairly modern restaurant - too modern actually, since I prefer not to have a flat screen TV competing with my meal for attention. But the food was quite good, and all were very pleased. The menu understandably leans heavily to seafood, no surprise for this island nation. Good selection of local wines and friendly staff. Sit away from the TV, and you'll not be disappointed!

Aldershot, Hants
“Great meal, lovely atmosphere, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Came here after checking the reviews on TA as my partner is a big seafood lover and as I don't eat it, I needed somewhere that excelled at more than just seafood - I found it here.

The soup I had to start was divine as was everything our party of four ate - Bruscetta, Pizza, Prawns etc etc

Was very impressed that the waiter knew that as I have an egg allergy, there were many of the red wines I could not drink. 1st place anywhere in the world that understood me. Well done!

• Visited May 2014