“Pure delight”
Review of PARAPETT - CLOSED

PARAPETT
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Parapett Restaurant in the heart of St.Julian's offers a great casual dining experience serving pizza, pasta, salads, grill, fish and gluten-free options. An award-winning and top-rated restaurant.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We could happily have eaten here every night this place was open. It ticked every box for us-clean modern interior, lovely food and friendly service.

1  Thank Moira S

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Our second night in Malta featured a dinner at Parapett. This is a fairly modern restaurant - too modern actually, since I prefer not to have a flat screen TV competing with my meal for attention. But the food was quite good, and all were very pleased. The menu understandably leans heavily to seafood, no surprise for this island nation. Good selection of local wines and friendly staff. Sit away from the TV, and you'll not be disappointed!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Came here after checking the reviews on TA as my partner is a big seafood lover and as I don't eat it, I needed somewhere that excelled at more than just seafood - I found it here.

The soup I had to start was divine as was everything our party of four ate - Bruscetta, Pizza, Prawns etc etc

Was very impressed that the waiter knew that as I have an egg allergy, there were many of the red wines I could not drink. 1st place anywhere in the world that understood me. Well done!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was with my husband staying in Sliema in Malta for week in May this year. We visited Parapett in St. Julien's twice on this visit, the second time with friends that we met at the airport.
We had dined here on previous visits to the island and have never been disappointed with the food or service. Our friends were also very impressed with the choice and presentation of the dishes. My husband wished to have a different accompaniment with his choice and this was readily agreed. they also accommodate individual's dietary needs such as gluten free etc.
The staff are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable about the dishes and choices of wine to go with the food.
The restaurant is quite unpretentious sitting at a corner site with the outside seats overlooking the bay. Inside is well laid out, clean and comfortable and we did not feel rushed to finish our meal even though we stayed on a bit later than the other diners.
I would highly recommend this restaurant for providing excellent service, a good range of delicious food and wine and a very pleasant ambience.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We came in very late on a Sunday evening hoping we could find some thing to eat but this restaurant exceeded our expectations. Great fish and service. Must go!