“tasty food, attentive staff”
Review of PARAPETT - CLOSED

PARAPETT
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Parapett Restaurant in the heart of St.Julian's offers a great casual dining experience serving pizza, pasta, salads, grill, fish and gluten-free options. An award-winning and top-rated restaurant.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I must say that I totally enjoyed my meal (beef rice) last night. Prices are very reasonable. Me and my boyfriend spent 40 euros for the dinner (incl. a bottle of good wine). The young waiter and waitress were very nice and attentive and even though we were the last customers they did not make us feel uncomfortable. So big thanks to the staff as they really made a good atmosphere and we had a lovely dinner.

1  Thank VeroNika1987

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is a very popular restaurant that provides the food quickly, but the waiters are friendly and you do not feel hurried. It is very reasonably priced and the food is good. It is not a posh restaurant, but it is good value for money.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Have been to Malta a few times and am always drawn back to this restaurant at least once on each visit. Good menu/excellent service from young staff and always good food. Prices very very reasonable including wine. The decor inside is simple but very stylish, smart and exceptionally clean. There is a good outside eating area too even if the location of the restaurant is not the greatest.
Cannot fault it in any way and will always go back on each future visit as long as it remains up to this standard. Do visit.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Recently returned from holiday in Malta. I enjoy all my holidays, but this holiday get's nine out of ten, for everything. Attractions, hotel, eating establishments, and attitude of local folk towards visitors. Before I speak about attractions, I wish to make comment, on owner/manager? of the Parapett restaurant, in St Georges street St Julians.

I am a coeliac, and consequently, have difficulty in finding places that cater for coeliacs. Parapet, is one such restaurant, that does cater. I had ordered a pizza glutin free, plus garlic bread. When pizza arrived, I was very disappointed. The crust was hard, and center was heavy and doughy. I couldn't taste the ingredients on top, because of base. So just scrapped top off. Waitress noticed and obviously told her superior. He came to our table asked , what the problem was?. I explained, and said probably not his fault as I thought they bought the bases in. He said no, he baked the bases himself, and had no problems previously, but obviously something had gone wrong, and he was very sorry. Out come was, he didn't charge me for anything I had that evening. Also my wife, had a beautiful meal, which he reduced price of also. Few days previous, we had both enjoyed a fantastic meal in this restaurant. I had fish, which I seldom if ever order, and I never ate as nice a fish. So I just thought anyone on holiday in St Julian Malta, look no further than the "Parapet" for good value and good food. It's nice to know that the staff wish to please, To the owner/manager, thank you .

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have gone there multiple times, on some occasions with my family, others with my boyfriend and others to celebrate a friend's birthdayl, and I have never placed an order that let my taste buds down! The staff is very friendly and polite and has a very central location. It is without a doubt my favourite restaurant!