“Friendly, patient staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cresta Dive Centre

Cresta Dive Centre
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Saint Julian's
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in Malta, Gozo and Comino. Cresta Dive Centre is a PADI 5 star dive centre located in St Julian's.
Geisenhausen, Germany
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Friendly, patient staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

A competing center canceled a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course with me at the last minute (and didn't have any backup instructors...). The crew at Cresta stepped in, made the effort to pick me up at my hotel, and were really nice. Dave, especially, was very patient with me - an important characteristic when working with beginners. While I am not sure if I have a newfound love of diving, I would not hesitate to send anyone over to Cresta.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank yomintyfresh
RayCasey1, Owner at Cresta Dive Centre, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Quite, cold December, I remember it well:)
Casey here, just wanted to thank you very much for giving your feedback on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the good review and would like to say it was a pleasure diving/meeting you as well! Take care for now and if your ever in town...
Casey, Dave, Charlie & the team at Cresta Dive Centre, Malta

Fife
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The best in Malta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I learned to dive with Cresta back in 2010 and have returned many times since. The reasons being the attention to detail and the professionalism of all the staff. You will be well looked after no matter if you are a veteran diver or someone just droping in for a discover scuba lesson you will love it.

Dont look anywhere else..

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Craigybhoy985
Colchester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A Great Dive Centre On A Great Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I first dived with the Cresta Diving Centre in June 2011 having decided to return to Malta after many years absence, during which time I’d started diving.

I chose Cresta really only because it was very close to the hotel we’d booked in St Julians, but I also liked the look of the centre from the website and I was impressed by the quick and friendly response to my email enquiry.

The choice turned out to be a very good one; Cresta is a great dive centre, although small. It is very well staffed with friendly, enthusiastic and welcoming people. The centre is altogether very professional, with everyone being well qualified. Clients are never pressed into doing dives that they’re not comfortable with, which I have come across on a few occasions in other places; in fact the staff seem to instinctively know what dives are right for each customer.

A good indication of the reputation and quality of Cresta is that there appears to be a continuous stream of people training to be Divemasters etc.

I’ve dived with 12 dive centres around the world, and Cresta is the only one that I’ve returned to; in fact we decided to take our holiday this year, (also returning to a holiday resort for only the second time in over 40 years!), based very largely on the good diving I had with Cresta last year. This is the best recommendation I can give, I think. I look forward to returning some time.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank DaveRitaW
Chester, United Kingdom
“Diving Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

The staff are all really friendly and helpful and you are always made to feel welcome, whether you go your own or with a group. The diving is always done in small groups which keeps you closer to your instructor. I've been there 4 times now doing different speciality courses so that I have now qualified as a Master Scuba Diver.

Visited October 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“Awesome Dives and Crew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Had a great time brushing up and diving in the comfort of friendly and professional staff, a excellent dive centre worth of its Padi Stars and Bsca Awards :)

Visited September 2012