“Excelent food, service and price”
Review of Lulu Restaurant

Lulu Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was at Lulú restaurant last month, because I was in Malta for a small holidays. I founded having a walk around St. Julians, it's in a small street, what is good because is a quiet area.
You have a menu that includes first, main and dessert for 25,5 eur/person, still water included. Comparing quality with price is really cheap! The porcions are far from small... as starters we ordered pasta seafood, calamari, and carpaccio... all delicious! and as a mains we tried the Duck, the Lamb and the Salmon... it was lovely.
But you must leave space for the dessert! they are homemade, and even delicious... I'll go back on summer, and I'll go back to eat for sure!

There are newer reviews for Lulu Restaurant

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was there this summer on holidays with my friends, the restaurant is beautiful, there have very nice staff who looked after us very well and about meal... delicious!
I encourage to visit it.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Good food and good service. Lacked a little something which I can't quite put my finger on.

Visiting St Julian's again in September and undecided if we will return as plenty of alternatives in the area. That said , I would recommend giving them a try.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to dine at Lulu restaurant on Valentine's day. I had quite a lot of high expectations since this restaurant is known for its good food. Unfortunately our experience was not a good one. By starting off, the restaurant owner, which i guess is the manager as well, gave us a table joined with another couple, which I found quite uncomfortable. However, this is not the issue which disappointed me. We were seated at 9.00pm but the starter arrived at 10.30pm. We waited for 1 and a half hours. When we asked the waiters, they always told us the food it's on his way... ohh what a long way!. The waiters gave us the wrong main course as well, and also the wrong bill !! The owner was shouting at the waiters in front of people, which I find totally unprofessional.

1  Thank chiara_wayne
Reviewed February 10, 2013

It was a cold weekday when we wanted to celebrate a special birthday and this time the choice fell on LULU. To find a parking place was hard and we ended parking at the Hilton Hotel close by. The place is well decorated, and tables set for a five star meal. It took no time when we were kindly attended by the head waiter who offered that we can taste the wine before ordering. Firsts were excellent and delicious, cooked to perfection. Seconds we went for the meat. A bit overcooked for our liking. It all ended up with a perfect dessert which closed the evening in the right way. Coffee was a must to close off the dinner.
The concept is that the price is fixed to € 25.00 and you can order whatever you like and always pay the same price. Drinks extra. Well worth it and not to miss a visit to this place.