“Great pizza”

Ir Rokna Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #37 of 342 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Is it possible to change our price from to Euro 12 to Euro 26 instead of Euro 26? Thank you
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal in Ir-Rokna. The restaurant has a great relaxing atmosphere and the service was faultless. Gozitana pizza was lovely too!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,067)

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Apparently this is the oldest pizzeria in Malta. Thankfully the pizzas are made fresh every day. We had pasta as well as pizza: ravioli with spinach and ricotta. Mmmmmmmm. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. MMMMMHHMMMMMMMMM. tip: avoid the pizza with potato on it: this is too filling. Have the vegetariana instead. Gorgeous. Will go back if I return to Malta.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

After a nice evening walk from Sliema, my girlfriend and I ended up here. I must say, even though the pizza was outstanding, the service was even better. A special thank you to Mr. Victor for your great advice on places to see and visit in Malta & Gozo!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We ate here a number of times on our last trip to Malta. As normal the food and service were exemplary. We had a meal with friends at lunchtime on our last day. I would advise booking to avoid disappointment as this restaurant is popular with both locals and tourists.

1  Thank Jigroll
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Went last week early evening,my husband had a pizza and I had pasta both were absolutely gorgeous. The owner or manager (not sure which) was training a new boy very meticulously, it must have been his first shift,but I'm sure it won't take long to get him up to scratch. He was very polite with us. We saw the boy the day after he recognised us and said hello. The wine was also very nice. Overall good food,good service,very good price what more could we have asked for....