“excellent pizza done the proper way”

Ir Rokna Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #37 of 341 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Is it possible to change our price from to Euro 12 to Euro 26 instead of Euro 26? Thank you
Reviewed January 25, 2013

want a proper traditional pizza were you can never ever go wrong at? than its the place to go. it can never ever let you down. pizza just as should be no more no less and to the proper standards. keep it up guys thanks

Write a ReviewReviews (1,067)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Starters were really good, Maltese selection, service was excellent, really attentive waiter but it was all let down by very average pizzas. Need some stronger cheese on the four cheese & my partners was a bit soggy with too much sweetcorn! Shame as it could easily have been really good!

2  Thank eileen j
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Way back in the 80's, whenever I went to Rokna for a pizza I used to park my car in a field across the road, and I still frequent Rokna today, the only difference is the parking, but quality and service has been consistently very good throughout the years.
I always recommend Rokna to the foreigners I frequently encounter due to the nature of my work, and I have never had any complaints.
To top it all there's a genuine effort by all the staff to ensure customer satisfaction, which makes a good restaurant even better.
We also make regular use of the delivery service, which is very efficient and always delivered on time.
Not much more to say......simply the best pizza on the island!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Really great pizza-- lots of cheese and interesting ingredients, nice to finally go to a restaurant which is not stingy with the topppings! Good crepes for dessert!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband, two sons (ages 6 and almost 4), and I enjoyed a lovely lunch at Ir Rokna during our visit to Malta. The food was very good (the adults split a pizza, and my sons ordered fish and chicken nuggets off the children's menu), but even better was the service. The host introduced himself to us, pointed out his Sicilian uncle/chef through the kitchen window (he was busy making our pizza!), and made sure our kids had crayons and paper to color while they waited for the food. As we left, he said goodbye to them by name and helped them with their coats, and shook our hands as we left. He created a warm, personable environment, and made ALL of us feel completely welcome, regardless of age! Come for the food, stay for the service.