“Most amazing Octopus in the world”
Review of Zeri's Restaurant

Zeri's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ate here twice. All of the fish and seafood was amazing. Octopus starter was to die for. Sea bass baked in salt was also a highlight.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went for dinner and was very positively surprised. Zeri's was recommended to us, and the experience was superb. We came with two kids and was immediately met with friendly faces and a very helpful attitude. Waiter immediately offered to do a special for the kids not on the menu, and the whole evening was a great success. Food is superb, and the price/value relationship in top. Highly recommended, esp. If you love fish.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Zeri's has now become one of my firm favourite restaurants in Malta. I had a friend visit this weekend who had only seen the 'paceville' and 'bugibba' side of Malta and with both of us being total foodies, I took her to Zeri's. We both had the lamb fillet, which was out of this world. Together with excellent service it's just a 10/10 for me. I couldn't fault a single thing. Good job Zeri's!!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Really enjoyed the evening the restaurant specialises in fish and while there is meat on the menu if you don't want to eat fish your choice might be a little limited. The meal was really good with several specials and all six of us were really happy with our choices.

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I visited Zeri's last night with work colleagues. We had a very nice meal and the service was great. The fresh fish was delicious and was very good quality.
The restaurant was in a great location overlooking a harbour.
I would definitely visit this restaurant again!