“a memorable evening”
Review of Wigi's Kitchen

Wigi's Kitchen
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A little family run restaurant named after Louis, set in the heart of the popular Balluta Bay, overlooking the water as located just above street level. We offer FRESH ingredients, FRESH fish & FRESH meat steaks offering different ideas & recipes complimenting the daily change of the lunch & dinner menu. The aim is to make one's meal a memorable one every time one dines at Wigi's!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

With some friends from Ireland I recently had dinner at Wigis . It was a gastronomic delight. Food was excellent, service superb and staff friendly and professional.I would highly recommend that you pay a visot if you are in MAlta. You wont be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,767)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Visited Wigi's with four friends , everything was just perfect , beautiful surroundings ( window seat overlooking bay and straight across from magnificent church. ) We were warmly welcomed and service throughout was attentive and totally professional . Food was clearly carefully chosen by chef ( we were shown platters f meat and fish from which we could choose . ) Every bite was truly delicious and perfectly cooked to order , portions were generous and good advice was available on wine . I has fillet steak which Is just not to nbe missed though all others were also delighted with their meals of fish and veal . We had a wonderful evening , a Michelin Stat standard meal and would like to thank Luis and his staff ..we will definitely be back

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Wonderful experience from the start! Very attentive staff, excellent food, great selection of wines and nice atmosphere. You get to see platters of fish and meats available on that day. I had a char-grilled sliver bream that was fantastic and my husband got a perfectly seared and tender tuna steak.The beef carpaccio was also very good and so was the desert. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Took me a few years before I found Wigis! Been there several of times since then! Food is lovely, but what I love most about the place is the atmosphere and the service. I often complain about the service I get on many restaurants in Malta. But this is the opposite, you feel really welcome! I strongly recommend Wigis! The only minus is you cant sit outside, but the view you have over Balutta is really beautiful!

1  Thank Sebsson100
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a lovely evening there - friendly, helpful service with a lovely outlook - if you are able to book a window table. Would advise booking as we went on a Thursday and it was full. The fillet steaks are to die for though we were spoilt for choice. We would have gone back with some friends but unfortunately they are closed on a Monday :( Reasonably priced wines. A great family run restuarant