“I tell you what - this place weren't too shabby at all!”
Review of Wigi's Kitchen

Wigi's Kitchen
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A little family run restaurant named after Louis, set in the heart of the popular Balluta Bay, overlooking the water as located just above street level. We offer FRESH ingredients, FRESH fish & FRESH meat steaks offering different ideas & recipes complimenting the daily change of the lunch & dinner menu. The aim is to make one's meal a memorable one every time one dines at Wigi's!
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stumbled across this nice little place after being rejected from another place nearby (a private party.. sniff sniff), but we definitely made the right call! Nice, friendly staff with a cheeky sense of humour, fresh fish and meat brought to our table before ordering, lovely wine, amazing appetizers and starters, and almost nuclear-green fresh olive oil to dip bread in -perfection! Final bill was fairly pricey but my girlfriend was paying so it was all good. Definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for Wigi's Kitchen

Reviewed July 2, 2013

my favourite restaurant by far!! great and delicious food and also great staff and service! Amazing place and beautiful view! ideal to visit for every birthday and special occassions. Also very reasonable prices. Love to go there with both family and friends and also satisfied!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The food is always great, been to Wigi's Kitchen a few times and never been disappointed. Would definitely recommend a visit to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had the pleasure to eat at Wigi's 2 times last week and the week before. The staff and the owner Louis were fantastic. My partner Fran and I both ad Calamari to start on both visits and I must say it was the best starter ever. Fran had sword fish and I had rib eye steak both fantastic. The second visit Fran had veal and I had rib eye again. And again fantastic. The desserts were ok but not the best.
We were so well looked after and we both cant wait to go back again next year.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

After reading the reviews, my girlfriend and I decide we had to try this restaurant, and I must say we was not disappointed, the rack of lamb was wonderfully seasoned and looked and tasted beautiful we also had the tuna steak which was amazing and cooked to perfection, the service was great,

1  Thank ThreeBlind M