“Tasty food”

B.N.E Asian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

This Chinese restaurant provides tasty food at a good price. Great variety of dishes and fast service. The owner was a bit cranky though but I'll forgive her.

1  Thank Amy M

Reviewed April 10, 2015

Ok , I may be biased but I have been eating here for years , I absolutely love it my favourite it the Szechuan chicken, oh it's so good !!!seriously though I've not tasted it all but everything I have has been awesome. I usually go the lunch special pick a dish & whatever rice $8, seafood an extra $1 I think, and the two girls that usually serve you are very friendly & easy on the eye, I hope that's not being sexist, they're just lovely girls doing a great job.

1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed October 24, 2014

My family have been to this restaurant several times. The service is great and the food excellent. The banquet is reasonably priced and the portions are generous. I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Susan G