This hotel is supposedly the quiet one in central Batam but in reality it is an overpriced and poor hotel. I beach view resort or Montigo are more expensive options but much better.
1) hotel is central and big mall is close;
2) hotel bar is nice!
3) Prostitution is not permitted (there is no solicitation in the hotel);
4) hotel has massages that are fairly priced
1) the hotel is not clean;
2) rooms are very old and bathrooms should be clean with bleach or something of a kind to remove small fungus;
3) room photos don't resemble what you see in hotel booking websites (not even close...)
4) people smoke everywhere in the hotel. Sometimes I smoke with a drink or two but the smell in the hotel was to much;
5) staff is not informative;
6) taxis and drinks in the hotel are a rip-off when compared to other places!
7) some rooms have no windows at all even though they're located in the 3rd floor;
8) Breakfast ends at 10am but from 9am onwards there was no more bread, not even if you asked for it.
Whenever asking for a taxi go outside of the hotel. Asking a taxi at the reception will cost you 70% more than in the street in front of the doorway.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included