New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Harmoni Suites Hotel

Harmoni Suites Hotel
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Nagoya
Singapore, Singapore
“Five star service indeed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Just got back from Harmoni Suites Batam and still smiling from a v pleasant stay there. Their wonderful staff team were super helpful, polite and keen to serve their best. The hotel is cozy and quiet. Rooms are nicely done up. However, breakfast wasn't much to shout about but pretty decent still. One or two waiters seemed overworked and hence not as happy as the rest. Room rates on the higher side but we got a free upgrade n late check out time! So, happyyyyy!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank SeokAi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Was there for 1 night from 31 may to 1st June 2014,to give my husband a birthday surprise.I got no complaint the customer service was great,they know how to handle a fussy guest. The front desk,was very polite,the room was great even the birthday boy were so happy seeing the room deco(Thank you guys)The breakfast was awesome great food were served. Only the wifi was a bit dissapointed
(please rectify the problem). Other then that there is nothing more to complain. I can say 5 star service were provided.Hotel is so convinient near to shopping mall and food place. We enjoy our stay here and will be back very soon.

Thank you.

Nurul (Singapore)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Nurul A
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I'm sorry to have to be so negative from the get go, but for 80$ singapore dollars a night I expected a bit more. Room was big and basic -bed comfortable however the cover was stained. Breakfast was total joke, the taste is not really good. To be fair, the place isn't bad if you're a backpacker who has been around Singapore (like we have) and seen crazy stuff -it is luxury! but we were on a relaxing trip and unfortunately this just didn't go well. A shame as the place has wonderful potential with an amazing garden and beautiful setting.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
8 Thank Juan L
Singapore River, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were there on Friday-23May14 to Saturday-24May14).
Liked the ever smiling staff, clean room and wonderful services.
Breakfast was just right.
Thumbs Up & Keep it going guys!
Best Regards From Singapore.
Uma Pokan

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in the middle of batam Nagoya business district, you can go shopping without hesitation, it's near and you can Surounding it's by walking around.

the room is clean, the AC is comfortable, superb meeting rooms and clean pools.

Don't forget to take a breakfasts because the menu are delicious.

and don't forget this hotel are Surounding by karaoke bar, so be happy and grab the night live

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Sigit S
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I'll never regret my stay here! worth every single dollars I spent on it. beyond my expectation, I'll be back definitely!
all the staffs that attended to me or those I came across, truly nice & warm!
thank you for the wonderful service & memories!
see you all again soon!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Riyati
jtang
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stayed at Harmoni Suite for 3 days last week. The staff were nice and friendly, always putting on a smile (except for 1-2 from the restaurant who looked quite unfriendly), Reached there before 1pm and not only was given early check in but also a free upgrade to the suite! Extremely happy with this and also given a very quiet room upon request coz my son is a very light sleeper. Stayed on the 5th floor. The lift on the right is spoiled but the staff did informed us and apologise about it. There was also a note in the room informing us about the lifts and apologising for it.

The room is large, size is about 2 rooms combined with separate living room area and additional toilet at the living room. However, all the rugs and towels are in the room toilet and they only have 1 rug for the floor so it is extremely difficult for us when we shower at different toilets. The toilet at the living room area also does not come with shower curtains. Quite disappointed about this. The bedroom slippers is of good quality. Other hotel slippers are worn out after wearing for one night but the ones provided here are definitely much better. The bed and pillows are extremely comfortable too.

It is a short walk to Nagoya Hill mall, less than 10 min from the back door but the roads are extremely hard to cross! If you don't want to cross the road, can consider hiring a cab and negotiate for the fare. I took a cab for 20k from opposite the hotel to the mall. The hotel is also near the Windsor Food Centre which sells a lot of seafood. However, staff gave us wrong info that they are opened for lunch and we had to come back after seeing that they are closed. Go out from the guard house and cross the road and walk straight in.

Restaurant: Called for room service 2 times. Food is nice with reasonable price. The breakfast buffet spread is not that good. But my son loves the porridge and I love the croissant. The croissant is different from what we see at other bakeries but I think it tastes so much better. Disappointed with the egg sections. On both mornings, there were no more ham even though I went down at 8am and the staff had no intention to replenish the ham. The omelette was also cooked too long. Asked for a half boiled egg and waited for very very long. I went over and see but the staff didn't pass anything to me so I went back. After a few more min, I went over and ask the staff and she went down to take for me but didn't crack it for me. If I knew I have to crack it myself, I wouldn't have asked for that. The hashbrowns were fried for way too long and already turned hard. The youtiao has already lost its crispiness though they are still hard.

The free afternoon tea is not worth going coz it's only free coffee/tea and 2 types of snacks, one bread and one chicken ball and were not replenished after they were finished.

As a whole, we all enjoyed the trip and will be coming back to Harmoni Suite for the wonderful location and service.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level room and avoid level 1 and 2 as it can be quite loud.