“Bliss with a view”
other travelers have booked this property
Good size private balcony with fabulous sea views and outside dining and sunbathing space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Due to the apartment's location on the complex, the rooms open out on to a totally private balcony
Good quality double bed with comfortable mattress and clean fresh bedding and linen.
Clean new bathroom with bath,shower,sink+ heated towel rail. Separate toilet. Towels,hairdryer etc
Small well equipped kitchen. Microwave/oven,fridge/freezer, 4ring hob, dishwasher etc.
Balcony views over Cap Ferat at night
A memorable infinity pool with panoramic views over the azure Meditteranian sea
Friendly poolside bistro/cafe/bar providing good value food and drinks. Eat in or arrange take-away.
Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, Cap Ferat, fabulous villa and spectacular gardens with Med views
Monaco, Port Hercule.....say no more
View of Mala beach from the coastal walk.
Monaco Stadium, home to football, concerts and other big occasions.
Cap d'Ail view from the coastal walk
Mala Beach view and part of the coastal path, taken from the coastal walk.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Bliss with a view”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautifullly equiped and presented. Most refreshing selection of towls and comfy bedding. Very clean and versatile for offering sleepping arrangments. There are two comfy couches that pull out as beds and it offers the most cosy bedroom that has direct access to the balcony. Attention to all the little details with complimentary toiletries and welcoming refreshments were provided. There was plenty of storage, and great hanging space for clothes, with entertainment bits and pieces, such as games, books and fillms on offer to make for a more homely and fun vibe.

Such a wonderful and relaxing feel, we cooked nearly every night there during our weeks stay, eating outside on the balcony and looking out to where the sun and sky blend into one. We enjoyed swimming and sun bathing by the INFINITY pool, and sloping down the hill to the gem of a beach* every day.

The small town conveniences below in Cap D'ail suited us just fine, and transport with buses and trains were easily available. It took us aboout half an hour on the train for a day trip over to Italy; the journey showing beautiful landscape.

Truely though, the situation was so wonderful with the appartments set up that we were content with our routine of staying local to Cap D'ail. It was ultimate relaxation for us.

The hosts were attentive and availablle to us for any questions.

This apartment is a real gem for all that it encompasses. The view will renew you!
We would defintiely visit again.

Jul 11, 2018
Thank you for your review, you were lovely guests and I am happy that we could help and that we had the opportunity to meet up with you too! It’s great to receive your comments and read how much you enjoyed your stay at our apartment.
It’s a very special part of the world and we want to offer all our guests a clean and comfortable base that is pleasant to come back to while also offering all the little extras and home touches that you might forget to pack.
After a full on day out or swimming in the infinity pool, sometimes it is good to recharge your inner self by just relaxing on the balcony and taking in the fabulous views!
_alanwill...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 18, 2018 for a stay in June 2017

Second holiday in this apartment. Great location, seconds from the parking, the apartment is always spotlessly clean and a has a quiet private terrace with fabulous Mediterranean views. Loved the infinity pool and the Cafe Bleu offers decent bistro food and drinks at realistic prices. Thank you for all the thoughtful little extras provided which made our stay more enjoyable and relaxing. Looking forward to our next visit.

Your age range 50-64
Apr 20, 2018
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to read your comments and I’m really pleased that you enjoyed our apartment and facilities. We look forward to your next visit in this great part of the world!
davejmitc...
Shoeburyness, United Kingdom
“Would recommend!”
Reviewed March 25, 2018 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I stayed here in May 2017. Great apartment, lovely complex, central for Monaco. Have recommended to all my family and friends.

Mar 27, 2018
Thank you, I really appreciate your review and I remember your stay with us. We take a pride in the maintenance and cleanliness of our property and we appreciatereal great reviews and positive comments. I’m absolutely thrilled that you have recommended us to family and friends. Monaco and several landmarks are within a very short distance and the infinity pool and bistro bar makes the complex an added attraction and a real bonus in the summer months.
It was a pleasure to host you, I’m pleased you enjoyed our apartment and your holiday here so I hope we see you again!
M4GAK
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Spot on !!”
Reviewed March 23, 2018 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed at this apartment May last year and again in September. Wonderful Location with stunning views. The apartment had every thing you needed to enjoy a lovely week in the South of France. Excellent location for Monaco as we used to be able to walk there along the seafront and a bus ride into Nice. We will be back.

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you for your review, I remember you well! I’m delighted that you enjoyed our apartment and the coastal walk is a “must do” in our wonderful part of the world. It was a lot of fun to host you on both occasions and I look forward to your next visit with us.
measie76
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Fabulous views”
Reviewed March 21, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

My family stayed here August 2017, this was our second stay in this lovely apartment. As usual it had everything we needed really comfortable . Gorgeous views, the kind of place you can keep going back to.

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you all back and we hope we see all again soon!
411satch
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Apartment and location. Highly Recommended!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What a great choice!! This apartment was perfect. Beautiful views of the sea from the private balcony. Location just one stop on the train from Monaco and no more than 25 mins from Nice airport. Also not far from Italy.
If you're fit and keen for some exercise then the steep walk down to the village provides a shortcut along with great views of the sea. The accommodation is described as small because of the one bedroom but this has a large bed with amazing views from first thing in the morning. The rest of the accommodation was ample for us 4 adults. The two single sofas were used as beds at night. Sun loungers were also available along with a table and 4 chairs for dinner on the balcony which we made great use of.
The infinity pool was the highlight of the complex and not as busy as I thought it would be.
The owner was helpful from the start. Once my booking was confirmed she gave plenty of advice and answered all my questions which gave me confidence that my holiday was going to be great. She had thought of everything to make our stay as easy and comfortable as possible including basic provisions and wine and beer. Even coming to the apartment on our arrival because we had problems with our transfer.
The only negative was the steep walk from the village and limited bus service from there. Equally be aware of the steep walk from the entrance to the apartment. This said I would happily return to this apartment. A huge thank you to Alex for going the extra mile to make our stay so comfortable. Thank you!!
I would highly recommend this particular apartment!

Your age range 35-49
Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for a lovely review! It was a real pleasure to meet you after all our correspondence and I'm delighted that you all enjoyed your stay at our apartment. The Mediterranean views and alfresco dining on the balcony is a must, as is a swim in the fab infinity pool so I'm so pleased we added to your holiday experience and left you with some good memories to take home with you. The steps up from the village to the complex probably isn't one of your fondest memories as it can be a real work out outside of bus times and after a long day out. This is why although it's not a real necessity, I always recommend hiring a car because it gives you greater flexibility to explore and you can also park right outside our apartment without negotiating any slopes,steps or lifts which is the norm not just in this complex but in this particular part of the world. You were all perfect guests and I wouldn't hesitate in welcoming you back again.
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Aug 23, 2017
it was a pleasure to have you stay at our apartment. We both enjoyed the opportunity of meeting you and your family and it was good to hear that you enjoyed the apartment, the complex facilities and the location. Steps into the town are easy but can be tough coming up after a long day but the local 79 bus runs from the train station,through the village and drops you off right outside the complex. If I could take the steps away I would but it would ruin the view from the balcony and the pool!
I hope we see you guys again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing