Found most reviews about this hotel useful and correct
The place is truly difficult to find. Rooms are small when compared to U.S.A. hotels of this class. We enjoyed sitting on our terrace there but were disturbed by the incessant come and go of helicopters to and from the very nearby heliport.
A tip for budget conscious guests : have a typical French breakfast (excellent coffee with croissant and pain au chocolat) for 3,50€ or delicious sandwiches at the small coffeeshop (with terrace) around the corner to the right of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur