The Marriott Riverera is a very nice hotel located on the French side of Monaco. The hotel overlooks a marina. There are several resturants within walking distance of the hotel, and the hotel resturant was actually decent albiet a little expensive. The hotel provided a shuttle to various areas in Monaco, this was great to have available. The staff at the hotel was excellent, they provided excellent service and were very helpful. The hotel is also within walking distance of the local bus stop and a small downtown area. The rooms were ok, not small but certainly not large, but they were spotless and well maintained. We had a room overlooking the marina, which was very nice, some rooms overlooked a ball field while other had a sea view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur