First off, the hotel isn't actually in Monaco. It's about 100m inside France. But it's close enough. Those hundred metres make this hotel several hundred Euros chepaer than it's near neighbours, especially on popular Monaco nights.
The hotel staff are very friendly from receptionists to managers. There is nothing snooty about them as I have experienced in other French hotels and they are more than happy to accomodate the antics of guests from all walks of life.
We spent 2 nights here and very much enjoyed our stay. More than happy to reccommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur