“The Worst Restaurant I have been”
Review of Seyidoglu - CLOSED

Seyidoglu
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Surabaya
“The Worst Restaurant I have been”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Today I came with my husband to enjoy delicious steak. We ever saw this restaurant before and couldn't wait to try it. We really miss eating delicious steak. It took us a long time until the food came,and when our order which were Fillet steak (200 gr for 19 euro) and spaghetti finally came, they didn't bring any fork and knife. We had to wait again. And the worst was they also forgot to bring our drink. When I cut my steak, it was still bleeding, and the meat was like rubber even though we asked for well-done steak. My husband complained and asked for new steak ( we hadn't eaten the steak, only attempted to cut it) but guess what, they brought us the same steak, only colder and the meat was even harder than before. It felt like eating old tire. The restaurant interior is so lovely, it really reminded me of Boncafe, a very nice steak house in Surabaya, Indonesia. My imagination of eating juicy and delicious steak was gone as soon as I chewed the steak. It was not even seasoned properly. At least they could have added salt and pepper on the steak. They even didn't give us napkin. What a horrible restaurant! We came all the way from Essen to Bottrop only to eat here. We regret wasting our time and effort to come here.

• Visited May 2014