“Outstanding customer service from helpful and dedicated staff.”

Cheshunt Marriott Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Broxbourne
“Outstanding customer service from helpful and dedicated staff.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel as part of a family group for a special event. We stayed for two nights. On the first we had a wonderful meal after which the chef Abdel came to ensure that everything was perfect (which it was). From that moment on, the very friendly and incredibly attentive Abdel took care of all our culinary requirements. The following night we had our celebration meal which was wonderful. Once again Abdel was in charge of the kitchen and I had the perfectly cooked pan fried sea bass followed by his Devine apple crumble and trade secrets on how to make it. I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff that night. We were made to feel very special and looked after. Breakfast was wonderful both mornings. I would also like to make a special mention of the lads that looked after the pool, jacuzzi and gym. We made really good use of these facilities and because of the amount if kids with us they had their work cut out but like all the staff they really were five star. In short whatever your reason for needing a hotel use this one. You will not be disappointed and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank JohnStealer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Polish first
Manchester
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I can't imagine many people spend their time dreaming of holidaying in Cheshunt and therefore the majority of people at the Cheshunt Marriott seemed, like me, to be here on business.
In a town with apparently very little to offer, this hotel provides a wholly unremarkable experience.
Everything was just "OK".
At prices like these, you might be forgiven for expecting a little bit more for your money.
Be careful if you are thinking of having a drink at the hotel bar... at over a fiver for a pint, you'd be better off getting a taxi to a local pub!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank twistedwheelnut
hertfordshire
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Due to a fire in our home we found ourselves living at this hotel for just over 2 weeks. Many people would think that living in a hotel would be great, but when you find yourself stuck in one room the novelty soon wears off... BUT the staff at this hotel made us feel so welcome and made the stay as enjoyable as it could be given the circumstances. The simplest thing as a smile and a "hello" from every member of staff made such a huge difference to us, and the individual attention we all felt we were getting was second to none. The standard of cleanliness was great, as were the breakfasts with a great selection of hot and cold options. We ate in the restaurant once and the food and service were both impeccable. I was able to use the pool every day, which was always quiet and clean and I look forward to joining when we are able to move back to our home........ I also got a parking fine sent to me as I had typed in the wrong Reg Number, put in a zero instead of an O, but there was absolutely no problem and I handed into reception who said they would cancel it for me. As everybody we dealt with was so professional I really cannot single out any particular people to mention... just a huge thank you to all of you for making what could have been a very difficult time more bearable......Did I mention the most comfortable nights sleep on the most amazing Beds :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
hu10 6as
Reviewed April 24, 2013

arrived as a last minute booking the same £3.00 parking overnight is still in operation if my charge had not being paid by my company i would not have booked there. there is no reason for the charge . the beds were as usual standards beds to die for, meals were of the same quality .great site off the M25 but why the car park fee?

Room Tip: lower ground with an outside patio
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Edinburgh
Reviewed April 22, 2013

As this hotel is next door to an office I visit it is perfectly situated. However it is very close to a major road and the windows offer no sound proofing, so expect to be woken at 6am by thundering traffic. The rooms are clean, beds particularly comfortable - overall a bit dated. The bathrooms are particularly in need of a refurb, with the sink being external to the bathroom. A situation I found very odd.

• Stayed April 2013
London
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Booked into the Cheshunt Marriott for one night to attend a nearby birthday party. Feels like the hotel is in the middle of nowhere, just off the motorway.
Very friendly welcome and quickly checked in. Common areas were clean and well maintained.
Room was spacious and clean, decor was firmly stuck in the 1980s. TV had good selecton of channels with all of the Sky Sports channels available for free.
Bed was too soft for my liking. No mini bar. Hotel bar closed at 11pm.
For what I needed it fit the bill. Clean and spacious but not much luxury.

Room Tip: Hotel only has 2 floors. I asked for a quiet room and was placed at the back of the hotel, away fro...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
merthyr tydfil
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Nice hotel. Decor a little dated, and couldn't quite understand why there were 2 double beds in the room, but clean and comfortable. Didn't like the square pillows though, couldn't get my head comfortable on them. Although the road outsie is noisy, I didn't hear it at all in the room. The receptionists were helpful, as were the restaurant staff, and we enjoyed a lovely evening meal, and really good breakfast. Couldn't fault it. Went for work, but would definitely go back for pleasure

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broxbourne
Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Royal Chace Hotel
Royal Chace Hotel
#2 of 5 in Enfield
Premier Inn Ware Hotel

Been to Cheshunt Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!