“An Eating Pleasure!”

Cuisines: Egyptian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The four of us visited Arabesque on Saturday evening. First impressions upon entering were fantastic decor, a very warm and professional welcome and very busy. Whilst waiting my Wife's friend and husband called by on the off chance of a table only to be very politely told that unfortunately the Restaurant was booked fully and was for the next two Saturdays! Always a good sign.

We found the staff to be very attentive and knowledgeable and very polite.Food was absolutely first class and very well presented. Even being so busy we did not feel we waited too long for anything.

Normally not a dessert eater, I had been advised to try the Egyptian bread and butter pudding by a friend and I was not disappointed. Wow!

We will return very soon

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Before going to the movies we decided to try arabesque having over 2hours spare thinking this would be ample time, the Place is done out extremely nice very welcoming after looking through the menu and deciding in starters the order was taken by not the most helpful of waiters and shown to our new seat upstairs, the starters came and where tasty not wot we had ordered but we tried them and never commented, I ordered chicken shish described and breast under lined on the menu after waiting quite some time our meals arrived mine been chicken thighs and legs ?? The ther main dish was lamb this came in a sauce with no rice or side I think this should have possible been explained when we ordered you would not order a curry without rice bread ect. I had to unfortunately complain as I am not a fan of meat on the bone at this point they agreed this was not the meal I had ordered yet the 2 dips where correct ?? They apologised and said my meal would be re cooked after 15 minute wait and every one finishing there meal I decided to cancel my order and call it a day I was not charged for my main meal .... Only right as it never came I do think for these reasons I won't be trying the restaurant again.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Went on a tuesday evening expecting things to be quiet but found it quite busy. The staff were very friendly and gave us plenty of time to order and explained to us what some of the dishes were. The food was excellent and quite different to what we usually dine out on. The price was very reasonable too. Will most certainly be visiting again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The atmospheres is lovely, staff were very welcoming. Food was amazing, we waited over 40minutes for food though. The restaurant was very busy so we didnt mind. Couldnt find our bill so explained what we had eaten and paid. Overall beautiful place, greatfood, great staff just little tweaks need to be done on wait times and bills. Will be bringing family next time, as was gorgeous. Thank you.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Having visited Egypt, we thought it would be nice to try an Egyptian Restaurant so close to home. We were not disappointed. After a very warm welcome, we were seated in the lounge area where our drinks were served prior to selecting our food then being shown to the restaurant area. The service was spot on, not rushed but not slow. We were aided with our choices as some of the dishes were unfamiliar. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for the staff they even found time for a little chat when we asked any questions. The food was excellent and not expensive at all. We had a very enjoyable evening and are certain to return in the not too distant future. Congratulations to the owners for the way the restaurant is decorated, it was very comfortable with a great atmosphere. Tremendous value for money.