“Lovely meal, excellent price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bellini

Bellini
Ranked #4 of 417 Restaurants in Sunderland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Durham, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal, excellent price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Nine friends and I popped to Bellinis for lunch today. My pizza was delicious and my friends were pleased with their meals too. Nice decor and friendly staff. I'll certainly eat there again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grabbed a lovely pizza to take home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Having a relative in hospital, we really wanted something nice when we got home, we asked the staff here if they could let us take away a pizza and they were happy to help. The pizza was delicious and the staff were friendly and quick, we will definitely go back

Sunderland, Massachusetts
“when i sugest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

When I suggest to my boyfriend that we should go here , he always smiles .
As I do we both had pastas this time which were lovely.
The place is well designed and I love to sit and linger here !

“Go bellinis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I think this place got off to a shaky start but now??????????????????(well it should be in number one spot)
The fishcakes are amazing and the the chutney wow!(i keep trying to replicate it)will have to ask chef next time) risdoto fantastic ,pizzas always fresh ,drinks reasonable !service fantastic !my advise ..book in adva e for happy hour ; otherwise we think bellinis should be no1

South Shields
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Visited with a small group of friends on a weekday night. I was surprised to see how busy it was but it became obvious when the food arrived. Delicious and excellent quality ingredients. Friends enjoyed their meals too. The only thing - we were asked about 3 times by 3 different members of staff for our drinks order when we had already ordered drinks. But better to be left waiting I suppose! Restaurant is nicely decorated. Will definitely return.

• 4 of 5 bubbles