“another perfect Sunday lunch”

Signatures Italian Restaurant and Grill
Ranked #35 of 427 Restaurants in Sunderland
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Signatures Italian Restaurant and Grill is an ideal venue for large groups, families and couples alike with large booths and the cosy red room for romantic meals or special occasions. Our menu offers something for everyone whether you fancy something 'cheap and cheerful' or a succulent Fillet Steak (our Signature Fillet is a must). We pride ourselves on our great food and service by our friendly staff and were thrilled to be voted as one of the top 5 restaurants in Sunderland for 2012 by the Sunderland Echo. Adjoining is The Castle Bar, a modern yet relaxed bar which is ideal for enjoying pre or post dinner drinks.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“another perfect Sunday lunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Well I've tried many places for Sunday lunch but I just can't beat this place, decided to just eat there every Sunday now, :)

• Visited August 2014

tyne & wear
“Family birthday ”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Attended with a party of 10 for a family meal, food & drinks were good. Great atmosphere and surroundings, overall bill wasn't to bad for all 10 of us. Once we handed over the money to pay the bill one waitress asked if we could pass all the dirty dishes so that they could close the kitchen, I thought this was very rude no ask if we wanted dessert or any further drinks. Basically once they had money they wanted us gone. Would of been a really good night if the comments weren't made once paying the bill.

Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
“Great night out”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Visited here for a work meal out and they were very accommodating with our large group. Service was really quick considering there were more than 30 of us, and it was nice to eat at the same time. Staff were very friendly and the restaurant itself had a lovely atmosphere, whilst the pub bit was great for a drink. For a starter I ordered Bruschetta which was nice. For my main I had Chicken Piccante which was a big portion of chicken in a spicy tomato sauce and it came with chips which tasted lovely. Dessert was hot Chocolate Fudge Cake which was nice but I was a bit surprised to have to pay £1 extra for ice cream. Apart from that the prices were fairly cheap and I paid £17 altogether. Would definitely return.

• Visited July 2014
sunderland
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Went for a birthday there were 10 of us. Meal was excellent service was great and the food was amazing.. will definitely return...would highly recommend. ..

• Visited July 2014
Sunderland, Massachusetts
“BRILLANT”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have fell in love with this place !
The food was a delight !
Fresh clean well organised !
I cant wait to go back1
Will give my partner a nudge to remind him that I need to go here more often!

• Visited May 2014