“Night out with the girls”
Review of Santa Maria's

Santa Maria's
Ranked #123 of 425 Restaurants in Sunderland
Cuisines: Italian, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Night out with the girls”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Once again the food was very good and the staff very good and friendly the drinks not too expensive our second time there and it won't be the last

Visited March 2014

“Amazing”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I usually only eat at one Italian in Sunderland. However I ate here last night and it was amazing. I will definitely be going there again to eat. There was about 20 of us last night for a family birthday and not a bad word was said. I had a starter of Potato skins with garlic. My main was mushroom tagliatelle which was amazing. My partner had spinach and ricotta cannelloni. Cannelloni is one of my favourite dishes and over the years have had some absolutely vile renditions. Hence the reason why I played it safe. I tried my partners cannelloni and it's hands down the best I've ever had. Seriously enjoyed this place last night.

“I'll be back...”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

great customer service from the staff that served me and my family amazing food at a very reasonable price. Don't think there is any other restaurant in the area that does that quality of food for a cheaper price. I recommend this place to anyone who wishes to try somewhere new and I'll be back!

• Visited March 2014
“lovely food”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We have eaten here on numerous occasion's and it has always been great, however since they got in a new chef its even better. Food is cooked fresh from order and both menus are great. Our favs being chilli burger and the new on the menu chicken Kiev.

• Visited February 2014
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Very nice meal from the happy hour menu and kids ate for £1!!!! Unreal value!! That was for a pizza or pasta!!
Missus had chicken which she loved very tender! The young girl who served us could not have been nicer! Totally recommended!

• Visited February 2014