“Just lovely”

Roma Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 458 Restaurants in Sunderland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Located in Sunderland city centre and only 5 minutes away from Sunderland Theatre, Roma Italian Restaurant brings a unique taste of Italian Cuisine. Roma Sunderland offers a magnificent combination of modern and classic Italian dishes, simple and delightful and are created using the best freshest ingredients.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This little restaurant is our favourite now. Homemade pate and scallops with pancetta for starter and T bone steak 28 days mature in garlic and white wine sauce for main and my wife had lasagne which she said it was the most delicious one ever.homemade tiramisu is a must.nice relaxing atmosphere and very reasonable prices. Thank you all guys and a big big well done to the chef. Will be back again and again for more. Peter and sue.

7  Thank Pete J

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

From start to finish exceptional service, a great atmosphere and the food and drink service was efficient and friendly. Potato skins to start were really nice and plenty of sauce to dip in. Chicken dishes for mains cooked perfectly and with lovely homemade chips. Reasonably priced and a great atmosphere especially for birthday visits. I would certainly go back!

7  Thank YarmMark
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Cosy restaurant in sunderland city centre. The staff are very friendly and attentive. The food was lovely you couldn't ask for more. Everyone in our party loved it.

8  Thank Typical-brit
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Visited 1/2/13. Can't recommend this highly enough. I had bruschetta and pasta arrabiatta, and my partner had potato skins and pepperoni pizza. No complaints whatsoever. We couldn't finish our main because portions are so large. All this + four bottles of peroni for less than £30! Happy hour bargain. Staff great and, sorry to rub it in for those who have complained about no extra parmesan but i got loads! Will return. Soon!

7  Thank 720clairec1
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Visited last night with the wife, I did book a table as it was a Friday and I expected it to be busy which it was! Upon arrival we were shown to our table right away and our drinks arrived quickly. Our food order was taken just as quick and the starter took around 10 mins to be served. We shared a cheesy garlic bread which was huge and tasty as it looked! For main I'd ordered a pizza and the wife ordered pasta. Again my pizza was huge although I'm a big eater so I can't complain. The serving of pasta on the wife's plate was plentiful and they were both delicious. So delicious food and great service and we will be returning. My only complaint is that we felt a a bit rushed once we'd finished as there was someone waiting for our table.

7  Thank Explorez