“Beautiful Views”

125 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Beautiful Views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Amazing winery, modern funky building with a beautiful deck across the front that has amazing views across the water and just a short drive from Geelong. Wine tasting is a must, $5 but refunded if you purchase a bottle, good selection to choose from, prefer the whites. Food available on the menu was extensive and very well priced. There is a separate restaurant open for dinner each night also with great views. Definitely a must if you are travelling g through the Bellarine area.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Wardies4

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

After waiting a couple of months, we were finally able to get a reservation in the restaurant for a Sunday lunch. In no time at all, the place was almost completely full.
After eating there, I now know why.
My husband & I had a fantastic 3 course lunch. The food is beautiful.
We tried both of their sparkling's as well as the merlot & Pinot Grigio. All were great. We then purchased a tomato relish & lemon myrtle infused olive oil from their lovely gift shop. There is also a cafe for a more relaxed setting. Both places offer great food with breath taking views. This place really has a special feel about it. All the staff were very professional. We will definitely be back.

3 Thank sciona
Echuca, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“fun filled afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Wow great fun and informed staff. Had an enjoyable tasting and a few laughs with the fabulous staff. Three of us with very different preferences all left happy and each managed to find a couple of favorites to take home. The veiws, seating and atmosphere were all exceptional, the only fault I could find being not enough seating.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lindamaree
Melbourne, Australia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Delicious wine. Glorious views.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

We attended a 60th birthday here and could see why that arrangement had been made. In all the event was a festive and happy occasion with the management clearly coping with the 50 or so guests. Food was tasty and the wines memorable. The view is just amazing.

Would really recommend this place.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank QE2Melbourne
Geelong, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner here in the restaurant with a girlfriend as a pre christmas catch up. When I made the booking they pre warned me that they had 2 big groups in for functions that night so service may be a little slower, service was timely and not an issue. The 2 groups that were in were indeed noisy and due to the acoustics of the room I spent a large portion of the night yelling at my friend! We shared the pork belly entree, delicious, couldn't fault it. For main my friend had steak ordered medium, it was really more well done but it was a lovely cut of meat so was still tender and moist. I had the walnut gnocchi with zucchini flowers delicious, I could have licked the plate. We shared the dessert tasting plate, it was a real let down, the cherry ice cream tasted like childrens panadol! The shiraz truffle had chunks of marie biscuit in it and the salted caramal tart had no salt. This wouldnt stop me from going back entree and main were lovely, generous and great flavours!
The wine was great the blanc de blanc and pinot noir enjoyed by both of us. Service was good but a little inconsistent it would have been nice to have the same waitress but I think they all either served or removed something from our table throughout the night.
Due to the noise we finished our coffees on the deck and enjoyed the view, two of the waiters came out to apologize for the noise which really wasnt necessary.
All in all a lovely experience and I will be back to visit hopefully next time I wont have to shout!

1 Thank mumof2_12