“A very good restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Sandefjord
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Norwegian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual Seafood Restaurant run by Bocuse d'Or winner Geir Skeie, on the quay in Sandefjord.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Very good service combined with excellent food. Considering the quality of the food the prices are ok. I will recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Brygga 11, Geir Skeie

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Me and my husband had a late lunch at Brygga 11 today. The weather was just wonderful, clear blue sky, sunny and warm, so we were glad we got seated outside, even if we didn´t have a reservation. The meal was wonderful, fresh shrimps that you peel yourself at the table (I am not to happy peeling them myself, but that´s a typical Norwegian tradition). My husband had the fish burger, which he found to be perfect. There were so many tempting dishes on the menu that it took us quite some time to order.

With each dish there was also a suggestion of wine to accompany the dish. I choose the wine that was suggested with the shrimps, but did not think it was a full match.

The dessert was OK, I found he balsamic ice parfait to be a little special for my taste, but OK. The dessert wine recommended was great.

The waitress was busy, and I think not attentive enough. She never came to ask us whether we wanted more to drink, or if we needed anything. After the main course we asked for dessert menus. She then cleared the table, came back and started taking orders from another table. Then after having waited for about 10 minutes she came over and asked if we wanted dessert...
So service could perhaps have been a bit more attentive, it also took some effort getting hold of her so we could get the check. In the end we had to ask one of the other waiters to get us the check.

We will definitely come back and try some of the other tempting dishes, and we found the prices we paid to be affordable.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

First visit a Monday evening and the service and food was excellent. The waitress is there all the time but without distubance and the sequence of the dishes is perfeclty timed, not too long wait and not too short.
Food is good, not excellent but compared to the prices its definitive worth it!

Recommended!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is one of the best Fish Restaurants I have had the pleasure of visiting. Can be recommended to food lovers from all over. We sat upstairs and had a great view over the bay.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Never had such an excellent and perfect fish meal. The dessert was delightful. We`ll be back!
The world champion chief Geir Skeie did it!