1,283 results
All reviews shuttle bus close to the airport clarion hotel per person oslo airport room facing modern design breakfast buffet nice hotel other hotels takes about minutes place to sleep an early flight nice room booked this hotel nice breakfast costs nok
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Perfect location when you should catch a early flight. The hotel is new and nice design. Fast and free WIFI included. Simple breakfast comparing to other hotels (it may be cause of summer time and the choices are better during "business" season.
Overall nice hotel and one of my preferred hotels when I have to stay close to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
sm_runway, Service Manager at Comfort Hotel RunWay, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Hi Magnefure F,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We have a overnight connection and choose something close to Airport. We did good the airport is only about 15 min bus ride from Hotel. the shuttle is little pricey 70nkk/person but it is right from hotel. the rooms are nicely sized and well organized for max space usage. The Decor is different but nothing bother me (enjoyed the change). If you need american room then I would go to HIlton or equivalent. Picture posted are very accurate of our hotel room. The Staff was very helpful at check-in and out. and the breakfast was very good with assortment more than filling even for lactose intolerant. Must try the fruit juices :)
We enjoyed our short stay and hope we can return soon to Oslo and to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a room with large windows and plan to live in your room this is not your hotel but to spend the night and see the surroundings great place. More than sufficient.ENJOY!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank M.J G
sm_runway, Service Manager at Comfort Hotel RunWay, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Hi M.J G,

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor!

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again!

Rakel
Service Manager

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The hotel is affordable and certainly fine for one night near the airport. The staff saved us a lot of money with tips about local buses and trains to and from the airport and downtown Oslo. Very friendly. Buffet breakfast included.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi denali41,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review.

I am so glad to hear that you found our staff helpful!

Hope to see you again!

Rakel
Service manager

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Ok hotel before travelling further. Nice staff. Nice rooms. View over OSL runway.
Nice breakfast. Noisy dining hall. Small selections of small dishes for lunch/supper, and what was offered was expensive.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com

Hi marieklbo ,

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stayed here the night before an early morning flight, catching the shuttle from OSL.
The hotel is kind of like a quirky Travel Lodge, multi coloured throughout. Check in was fast an efficient, room was small but fairly well organised other than a single small pillow.
Restaurant is fairly limited in choice, only 5 or 6 main meals on offer but the quality was pretty good. I needed to print my boarding passes the for the next day but their PC's were setup not to deal with PDF's which seems odd as this is the main method of online check in for SAS. I tried to e mail their printer direct which didn't work either so in the end I had to ask reception to sort it for me.
The whole theme of this hotel is about efficiency - pre-packed sandwiches on offer, the limited choice of meals, self service drinks, no unnecessary items in the room etc. I didn't have a problem with any of this but I think I'd probably try somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
sm_runway, Sevice manager at Comfort Hotel RunWay, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Hi Misterfrostie,

Thank you for your review!