“Just teahouse/wine bar for old ladies”

ALLETIDERS - restaurant kaffe & vinbar
Stavanger, Noruega
“Just teahouse/wine bar for old ladies”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Not really my type of place.
I was exhausted with the snowstorm so I thought that a good warm tea and the proteined food would save me from being sick.
The girl who worked there was fantastic, and unbelievably, she was a Norwegian, I think so. Best service in the country.
The place is far from cozily, it’s very bad fashioned
The food was eatable, but far from good cuisine, amazingly, the ham in my omelet was from a can.

• Visited December 2012

Sandnes, Rogaland, Norway
“Not a good visit”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Received meat that was raw inside. When pointing this out to waiter no action was taken. Had to wait a long time for service this evening. When leaving no compensation for the raw meat was offered and waiter just shrugged and refered to owner. Owner did not take feedback well and argued - 'Meat can't be raw', '98% of our customers are happy..'. All I wanted was a discount for one dish, ended up not having to pay for anything but starters and drink - which was generous, but it felt like a way to get rid of bothersome customers. Not what we came for on our 5th wedding anniversary.

• Visited September 2012
Stavanger, Norway
“Great value for money!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My girlfriend and I had a 3-course-menu. All courses were good, and delivered great value for money!

Visited September 2011
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good Food and good service”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Main course was superb, fish with fish and I like fish

Visited June 2012
Sandnes, Norway
“Nice place, varied food.”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Cool atmosphere and interesting and varied menu. Good service, but have been given mouldy food once.

Visited May 2011