We stayed in October 2013 ,food great ,location a bit away from it though great views of the lake ,rooms ok but cool/cold ,why don't they renew bathroom toiletries when you stay more than one night ? Service mixed and not as friendly as other Italian hotels we used . You really need a car to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The three star superior Hotel Giardinetto has been within the Primatesta family since Luciano Primatesta founded it as an Inn in 1930. Its continuous evolution has made it a point of reference for the hospitality industry on Lake Orta, as well as further afield. The hotel lies directly on the beautiful shores of the romantic lake in an oasis of nature, it's the ideal destination for relaxation and enjoying the surroundings. It has all the standards of a modern hotel, but with its own charm, a breathtakingly view and the thoroughly romantic environment of the lake. The hotel has very comfortable rooms, an outdoor pool (for those who don't wish to swim in the lake) along with a little private beach. The restaurant with its unique terraces directly on the water, has become famous for its regional and creative cuisine as well as for its wine cellar with over 450 Italian, French and International labels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Ristorante Giardinetto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ristorante Giardinetto Hotel
- Ristorante Giardinetto Pettenasco