The Hilton at Vantaa is a short walk from the terminal and you an take your baggage carrier to the door. The rooms are good chain hotel, well designed and quiet. They have a buffet breakfast from very early certainly before 06.00am.
If they advise you to go to check-in 2 hours before take-off take their advice. We thought because we were so close we could get up later but the check-in queue and security queue on a Saturday in the peak skiing season was so long that we barely caught our plane. You can check your luggage through if you have a night stopover as we had or even check in your bags the night before at the Finnair desks. This will save you getting on for 45 minutes which was how long we waited in the check-in queue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Helsinki Airport is located at the airport. It takes only a few minutes to walk from the airport to the hotel through a covered walkway. This hotel offers state-of-the-art facilities and contemporary design with a Finnish twist. Enjoy your stay in the fresh, comfortable guest rooms with large soundproofed windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Helsinki Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Helsinki Airport Hotel Vantaa
- Hilton Helsinki Vantaa Airport
- Helsinki Hilton