“Great Airport Hotel”

Cumulus Resort Airport Congress Center
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Vantaa
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This hotel is nothing spectacular, but who expects an airport hotel to be such? The room I had was very utilitarian, not an example from an interior design magazine. However, the bed was very comfortable and the FREE wi-fi was quite fast. The FREE breakfast (from 4-10am) was the same breakfast I've found at every other hotel in Finland, yet was still good.

The staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions we had. Also, the FREE shuttle to the airport was great as was the FREE parking at the hotel.

The price for this hotel is low, the quality is not high, but you get what you pay for. If you're just looking for a place to crash the night before an early flight, this is a great option. I gave it 5 stars not because it's a 5 star hotel, but because it exceeded my 2-3 star expectations.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good location near the airport but that is all the good, I want to say. There was nothing you can call a good service. The personnel was very unfriendly. We went to the restaurant for dinner, waited there for 20 minutes and nothing happens. So we left to another restaurant. Breakfast was good but there was no clean place to eat it, because all the dishes were on the tables and nobody took them off... The rooms were lower than average. I would not go there again. I live in Finland and this was the worst service experience I ever had here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PaiviR
Reviewed July 5, 2013

All in all not a bad place and delivers for what it is, an airport hotel.
Very good free bus shuttle service to and from the airport terminals and easy check in and check out making it a simple one or two night stop over.
The hotel is clean, safe and simple, maybe a little basic, but more than acceptable
The only downside for me is the wifi is not great (slow and losses connection) if the hotel is full and on each occasion I have stayed, I am told "we have engineers working on it", but they never seem to fix it.

An easy and acceptable airport overnight hotel for your average business trip.
I guess the fact that on my next trip to Helsinki I will stay here again, must say it is OK.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I did not pay for this hotel myself but was put here by my airline as my flight had a very long delay.

I however managed to find out what the room would have cost otherwise and can just say that this is way too much for what is on offer.

My room was clean but a bit worn and dated, so a makeover is needed in the next years. I had dinner and breakfast and both were at good standards. I do not understand why my 0,5l bottle of Coke cost 5.40€ though...

It is a 7 minute bus drive from the aiport and there is a free shuttle bus. The staff was always very helpful and I had an overall great stay but just like with most airport hotels the price definitely does not reflect value here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Second stay whilst on business in the area.

Hotel remains ideal - room was looking a bit dated and in the need of a make over but wouldn't stop me returning.

Breakfast was good although can get busy especially when there is a conference.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A nice hotel with a small swimming pool and sauna. Very practical if you have a flight ee arly in the morning because it's very close to the airport and there is a free shuttle bus every twenty minutes.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 28, 2013

As most airport hotels, the price does not reflect value, unfortunately. However, the food nd service were very good and all the staff were most welcoming. There is a free shuttle to the airport which runs every 20 mins. throughout the day and evening, starting at about 4.20am. My complaint was the room I was given had an interconnecting door to the next room and my neighbours were noisy and inconsiderate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without interconnecting door
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Vantaa hotels
Cumulus Airport
Cumulus Airport
#6 of 10 in Vantaa
Holiday Inn Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
Hilton Helsinki Airport
Airport Hotel Bonus Inn
Clarion Hotel Helsinki Airport
GLO Hotel Airport Vantaa

Been to Cumulus Resort Airport Congress Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cumulus Resort Airport Congress Center

Address: Robert Huberin tie 4, Vantaa 01510, Finland (Formerly Cumulus Airport Hotel)
Location: Finland > Uusimaa > Vantaa
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Vantaa
Price Range: $103 - $174 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Cumulus Resort Airport Congress Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cumulus Resort Airport Congress Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rantasipi Airport Hotel Vantaa