“Amarillo...why not??”

Dining options: Reservations
Acqui Terme, Italy
“Amarillo...why not??”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Tex Mex inside Soko Hotel in Vantaa. Nice atmosphere, clean. You can see the chef cooking, and this is always a good sign for me. I was there for businness, and very hungry. I found a good place where to eat. I had beef and chicken Fajitas, good but the beef was bit too well done for me and fibrous. Service OK.

• Visited January 2013

• Finnish first
Orlando, Florida
“Nice Place for Dinner or a snack”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We did some shoping in the area and had dinner here. It was good and they had an english menu if you ask for it. The food was good but did take a little time to get seated and get the meal but it was around 6pm which is the meal time for most in this part of the world. The staff advised that it would take time to get food out of the kitchen so we would not be disapointed. So we were happy with the service.

Mj

• Visited January 2013
El Jadida, Morocco
“It's just about OK”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I had a meal here! I didn't realise this was a separate entry. It's OK. I had a burger and chips with a dessert. Reasonable prices, actually the service was good and it was convenient.

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food.”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Good service great food a a great price. Nice atmosphere Tex Mex restaurant with plenty o choices. Wish I had one back home.

Visited November 2012
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I loved the menu, great choice, portions are large, food was very tasty but I found it a little over seasoned with salt for my liking. Left me very thirsty the rest of the evening. Staff were very friendly and service was timely. I had the ribs, quite a large portion and good flavour but quite tough. I like the meat to be falling off the bone.

Visited November 2012