“Positive surprise!”

Pikku-Santorini
Ranked #19 of 129 Restaurants in Vantaa
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We did not expect anything special: we just wanted to have some food in between shopping. We ordered chicken kebabs with potatoes and those were delicious!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

There IS a good restaurant in Vantaa! Pikku-Santorini serves greek food in nice athmosphere. I ate greek salad and kleftiko which were really good. Someone could have warned me about the size of the main course though - kleftiko was a huge chunk of delicious meat. Good place to eat with kids as well.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

suprisingly good greek wines and great menu! It took a long time for the food to arrive though.
Suitable for families, too

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I liked the grilled halloumi cheese as a starter and my main course was Greek minced meat steaks, both were great and the service in the restaraurant was very good

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I have eaten there twice the lunch menu and it has been both time quite good, with a reasonable prize. Service ok.