“Fantastic dinner!”

Daccapo
Ranked #20 of 118 Restaurants in Vejle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: +4575857885
Brooklyn, New York
“Fantastic dinner!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We were spending one night in the area on our way back to Copenhagen and found ourselves at Daccapo this evening. We had a wonderful dinner and great service- the penne with gorgonzola was amazing!

When we got back to our hotel I realized that I had forgotten my purse in the restaurant. Nichola, the owner, had tried to call me and had stayed late hoping that we would return, which we did at 10pm when the whole town seemed to already be asleep, but Nichola was waiting for me. My purse had my passport, wallet, rental car agreement, etc. - everything that would have been devastating to lose and would have completely changed our vacation. Thank you Nichola!! Thank you for being that person that we all hope to find in such moments! We hope to see you Brooklyn when you and your wife come to visit NY next month!

Visited August 2014

Tromso, Norway
“Good pizza after a long day in Legoland”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Good pizza and a very friendly staff. Perfectly decent price on food and nice facilities. Can be recommended.

Visited July 2014
Vejle, Denmark
“Couzy and really good”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We visit this italian restaurant time to time for a dinner. The food is great, and even though it's not on the menu, you can ask for a fully vegetarian pasta dish with different vegetables (and, as I love it, with a lot of garlic). The staff is very friendly and helpfull.
The half opened restaurant kitchen space produce sometimes too much smoke, going to the restaurant space, but no problem, just ask the staff to open the door or open the window. There is never a problem.
Otherwise nothing bad to say - we can highly recommend Daccapo. Just be sure to order a table - it can be quit busy.

Visited April 2014
Odense, Denmark
“Love it”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Super lovely restaurant! Been there sooooo many times.
I could just eat there pasta all day long. The favorite is tortellini with creamsauce, ham and mushroom!
Also the pizza's are great, thin buttom and really tasty.
The owner is so nice, and is ALWAYS smiling :-)

You have to try it.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank LizaGH
“nothinh special, actually disaapointed”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

this is really nothing to go for. I was very disaapointed, pizza was bad, pasta dishes only mediocre. Not really what one would expect.

1 Thank newcode111