See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Stayed one night to visit Monets Gardens at Giverny (10km) easy access, large gated car park, hotel very very clean throughout. We had asked for a quiet room got no 22 spacious twin with bathroom - bath not shower - overlooking car park to rear of building. There is some construction work nearby but not intrusive and they dont work late. Breakfast 7E cereal, breads, cheeses, meats, hot drinks etc was fine. No restaurant but 1km La Toscane near local intermarche was very good.

Room Tip: state what you prefer they will try to oblige
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2015

Hotels without restaurants for lunch or dinner always lack a certain character and it is a nuisance to have to get the car out to get to the nearest hotel for an evening meal, as is the case with this hotel. There are Chinese and Indian restaurants about 500 metres away and other restaurants and cafes in the town of Vernon about two miles distant. However, the room I had was spacious and comfortable and reasonably quiet. A fairly main road runs close to the hotel, but it doesn't take much traffic during the night. A good breakfast is supplied in the small restaurant downstairs. There is ample off-street parking. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Westhumbletraveller
Reviewed April 15, 2015

We arrived almost at midnight, parked the car and entered through the back door, as we were told to do. There was no staff working at the hotel since the reception closes at 10pm. We were given the room number and the door was open. The hotel was super dark and quiet, a bit spooky to go in I have to say! I didn´t like that since the hotel was open all night which means that anyone can go in and knock at your door. It didn´t feel a safe place at all.
The room was OK though small.
Breakfast was continental, okeish.
All in all we paid 70€ which I found expensive for what the hotel & its service is.
It´s OK to spend a night if you´re arriving late (most places do not accept check in after 20 or 21h) but that´s about it.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2014

This place is fine for one night and one night only. I flew in from Dublin late on a Friday. When I read my booking the reception closes quite early, so I contacted them and they gave me the code for the gate and told me what room was mine and left it unlocked with the keys on the bed. So that was great service. Very trusting and great! The next morning I paid for my room and breakfast.

Rooms are basic and breakfast is fine and good value.

I was able to get up early the next morning see Vernon and head to Monet's garden for opening, only to find out Tour groups are able to arrive 30min before opening so it was already busy

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank BillyK1980
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Very friendly & nice owners. Clean, good location, ample free parking in lot behind hotel. Rates good. Rooms small but clean. No carpeting, small TV. Breakfast a little expensive at 7 Euros, but a nice selection of yogurts & cereals plus cheese, baguettes & croissants. Good location if you are visiting Giverny. Just on the outskirts of Vernon.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends