All reviewsstayed herevernonfrenchmotorcyclegarden
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here the night before travelling home after my holiday. I was able to eat in the restaurant and it was every bit as good as I remembered! The menu is small but everything on it is beautifully cooked and presented. My veal dish was delicious! The wine list is, similarly, not huge but comprehensive and affordable. Being a solo traveler, it can sometimes feel daunting eating alone, that's not the case in this place. I will be more than happy to eat here every time I stay!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Nice room, great food and very helpful staff. Ideally located for a trip to Giverny.
Reall nice start to our touring holiday in France and Spain. The rooms were comfortable and well-equipped and we were able to park the motorcycles in the ampple parking. Great view of the rolling countryside.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Everything in this hotel is purple. For me this is ok as it is my favorite color. Some might be put off, but look beyond the purple. This is a very nice hotel and restaurant. Not pretentious but comfortable, clean with a really good restaurant. The staff are very helpful and the breakfast which was included in the price was really good with a lot of choices. Had dinner in the restaurant the night before and it was well prepared and very tasty. Lots of good choices there too. A good place to stay when visiting Giverny as it is only 5 minutes away, but much less crowded. A great find.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

From the ultra-modern decor to the beautiful artworks on display in the dining room, everything about this hotel is lovely.
My room was the perfect size for just me - double bed, wardrobe, desk, with separate toilet/shower room, and immaculately clean.
The staff were very welcoming and friendly, and the service was excellent.
There is not much to do in the surrounding area (at least not on Saturday evening or Sunday), however there are a few restaurants to be found, probably about fifteen minutes' walk from the hotel.
All in all, a very pleasant stay, and I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Steph M
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

Although not the first visit to this hotel, I never cease to be amazed at the quality of service I receive. After a long and arduous journey,it was a joy to arrive. The welcome was warm and friendly.
Despite my poor French, and the owners non existent English, the lovely young lady had extreme patience and we managed to make each other understood, the very large beer I ordered was swift to arrive!
The restaurant has a small menu, only about 6 choices for each course, but what was produced was excellent, the chef even managed to make goat's cheese palatable!
I can honestly say that the breakfast is the best I have found, in any hotel I have experienced.
There is absolutely no aspect of this establishment I can find fault with, the rooms are pretty, clean and comfortable. A family run Hotel at the top of it's game!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo