Ibis Caen Herouville Savary
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ibis Budget Caen Herouville(Herouville-Saint-Clair)
Campanile Caen Nord(Herouville-Saint-Clair)
View Hotel
Best Hotel Caen Citis(Herouville-Saint-Clair)
Pauseome(Caen)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsone nightwalk in showercoach tripbed was comfortableovernight staygood nights sleepnight porterfriendly welcomecar ferryearly morning ferryarrived quite latenormandy battlefieldssecure car parkrecommend this hotelan evening mealbudget hotelquiet area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2013

That was 35 EUR for twin room (2 pers, no meals). The hotel is a little bit dated, but room quality and size (usially a problem for Ibis) are acceptable. Location is in a suburb of Caen, so if you have a car you get free parking and fresh air around. Free WIFI was a good option.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Second stay in this hotel because I have a supplier in the same town. But I had the room 331 just next to the staircase... It was a nightmare until 2am....

I will never book a stay there if I don't have the security that my room will not be close to the staircase.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed March 6, 2013

the hotel was easy to find. we arrived late and they were all ready for us. we had a lovely meal and the beer was cold. the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. we will be staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I are frequent users of this hotel. It is well situated for Brittany Ferries and access to Caen and surroundings. A good budget hotel. Secure gated parking. Breakfast was not very good and the quality has been falling over the past years.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Like all IBIS hotels, the accommodation was clean, comfortable and functional, but not luxurious. The breakfast was ample and fresh, the staff very professional but pleasant to deal with. The location was perfect for my journey - just a few hundred yards from the route of my 300 mile journey, and to my surprise, perfectly sound proof. I have no hesitation in recommending this place as good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family