Went here to attend a course. Once you are at the hotel you are kind of stuck there, there is nothing that you can walk to nearby. The rooms are a decent size but very basic, they could probably do with a refurb.
I had dinner in the hotel, the food was very nice and the restaurant was busy with a nice atmosphere. Breakfast was also excellent.
In my opinion the rooms are over priced for what you get and should be priced more like a budget hotel. As I said it is fine for a quick overnight stop if you have an early flight to catch the following day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from all the airport hustle, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport offers a subtle combination between the quietness of its green space and Roissy CDG convenience. Located in the greenest setting of the airport, only 10 min from the terminals - RER/TGV train station, 20 min from Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition center and 40 min from Paris city centre, the hotel will seduce thanks to its numerous advantages. Thanks to its woody and warm atmosphere, our hotel is the perfect location for hosting all types of events or transit stays. Our assets: - Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel - Private courtesy shuttle to the airport - 240 cozy, spacious and soundproofed guestrooms with 12 junior suites and 73 superior rooms - A wide variety of meeting facilities with an extensive exhibition area: 19 multi-purpose meeting rooms spread over more than 1000m² with natural daylight for most of them, accommodating up to 300 people and 200 people for a wedding - Terrace surrounded by our garden to enjoy sunny days - Wellness center with a swimming pool and sauna, opened on the park - Pool table and table tennis at disposal - Private car park with 200 spaces With a quintessentially Parisian atmosphere, the Terminal R extends an a la carte brasserie-style dining inspired from traditional French cuisine. Gather at Le Cockpit bar, where you can pair an expertly prepared cocktail or your favorite drink with a light snack. The restaurant's Super Breakfast Buffet helps you start the day right and in case of early departure prior to 6am; a Grab & Run with cereal bars, fruit, mineral water and hot drinks is served in the lobby for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Le Mesnil-Amelot
- Le Mesnil Amelot Radisson
- Radisson Le Mesnil-Amelot