See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We travel to Europe every so often for meetings. I always fly into CDG and crash out in some nice hotel. In an effort to save 75 - 100 euro per night, I booked this hotel. What a mistake, never again. There are 6 of us and all will not stay here again. 3 of us arrived 45 early, and wanted to check to go take a nap. She said it would be an extra 50 euro. So, we went to the little breakfast bar, which they told us was complimentary with our rooms. So after we ate, they charged us 26 euro! The restaurant manger said that it was because we weren't checked in yet.?.! On top of that, the buffet salad, fruits, veggies, etc actual had little fruit fly bugs. OMG. Two ladies from England I heard complaining about it, but were basically ignored by the restaurant management. The Rooms were actually great. The view of the large noisy HVAC unit right outside my window was great! So, we ate dinner there as well. The food that evening was pretty good. Wait staff was great. Up to par with Hilton, if not better. Good job on that. We move to the after dinner bar now... Those guys were pretty good too. Very friendly and accommodating. We get the pool table balls and have a mini pool tournament, since there are now 4 of us. Very close game, money on the line... having a great little time when the two front girls walk out and demand the balls back, "It is 10 pm and we need the balls back". I said "ok, 2 minutes", "No sir I need them at this moment now" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! You people suck! It was soooooooo unprofessional I can't even explain it to you. What do you say when she starts picking up the balls? Hilarious! Hilarious that the is a huge company that decided to try to save money and stay here. I will pay out of my own pocket not to stay here ever again. My co-workers refuse as well. We stay in France for two weeks at a time in many hotels... This one was by far was the worst "up scale" ever! :)

Room Tip: Don't stay here. If you do, you need to request a room with a view if you would like one. Rooms..
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed at the Radisson Blu, Paris in November to attend an exhibition at the parc du exposition.
The hotel is a short drive from the airport - about 5 minutes and the hotel provides a regular and punctual shuttle bus to the airport and back. In the morning it runs every 15 minutes and then every 30 minutes thereafter.

The room was nice and quiet and didn't hear any neighbour noise, plane noise or anything else so was able to get a good sleep. The room was clean, well furnished and had all the appliances needed.

The hotel provides free wi-fi in both room and lobby which is always a welcome service.

The bar is fairly small but functional and the restaurant food and service was of a high quality and reasonably priced.

The standard rates shown on a plaque outside the hotel states 400 euro per night for a classic room (standard) - but I paid circa 180 euros (without breakfast) so was happy with the price - certainly wouldn't want to pay the list price for the hotel as nice as it was.

Negatives - none really but was only there for one night - it's handy for the airport, exhibtion, and the train - i would imagine getting into the City center and back can be a bit of a trek though. Just remembered - there is no gym / fitness room which I normally like to use when travelling but there is a pool and a sauna.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Valerieradcdg, Responsable réception at Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

dear guests,
we thznk you very much for your comments about our hotel and are very pleased that you did enjoy your stay with us.
best regards

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great position if you need to spend time very close to Charles de Gaulle Airport..

Pro : position close to Airport + free of charge shuttle Airport-Hotel + very good inroom tv choice and system + amazing room service food , particularly chinese noodles and cesar salad...really terrific..! + GM wrote to me personally to apologize for some little "accident" during check-in , I really appreciated.

Contras : trainee employee during check-in without an experienced clerk to check him (clerk busy to chat with collegues in back office had to come 3 times in help..!) + room furnitures too old and scratched + tv system and room service prices really TOO MUCH HIGH..!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Valerieradcdg, Directeur général at Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

dear Guest,
we thank you for your taking the time to write some comments about your stay in our hotel.
we hope to be able to welcome you again for your next trip to Paris.
best regards,
valérie portheault

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I chose the Radisson Blu Hotel in which to spend the last night in France. The reason I did this is because in previous trips we experienced horrid beds at different hotels. I thought Radisson would have better beds...WRONG! The hotel is further away from the airport than expected. The shuttle bus was okay, but only ran every 1/2 hour on Sundays. We arrived early and were given an early check in. We dropped our luggage, had an 'okay' lunch then went into Paris. When we returned home we were exhausted. We went to bed at 10:30. at 11:30 we both awoke, unable to sleep on the "hard as a rock" mattresses. The beds were so uncomfortable that we called the front desk and told them of our plight. We were told there were no other rooms with softer beds. We said to bring pillows up. The man at the desk called back with a 'solution' of bringing up a cot, of sorts. That wouldn't work as there were 2 of us and only one cot.... so we asked again for 4 pillows, which were brought in due time. My friend put hers on the bed and went back to sleep, sort of. I put mine on the bed and still found no comfort. I did not sleep at all!
The room was in dire need of refurbishing. The floor tiles in the bathroom were stained and looked like they weren't clean. The door to the toilet area stuck and wouldn't close. The shower floor was very slippery... easy to fall. The overall look of the room was average. The windows (double pane) were not sealed, so there was condensation on the outer window the entire time we were there... couldn't see outside clearly. The room looked out to the rooftop, anyway.
I told the concierge about the situation the next morning. He took my complaint to the manager (I think). All she would give us was a $20 discount, which hardly compensated for the loss of a nights sleep. She told us that no one had ever complained about the beds before. Guess people who stay there are used to sleeping on a floor???
I will not return to the Radisson Hotels again. They obviously don't understand the concept of 'BED'!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2012

No shining flaws or great things to report. Dependable SAS service and quality. Room was well appointed and clean. Beds were quite comfortable and pleasant. Nice to have the airport shuttle and noise to a minimum.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family