The hotel is pretty worn and over aged and fairly expensive (by the way, I found a more convenient offer through Venere rather than from Radisson website).
At the restaurant I ordered a salmon fillet and they served it almost raw; the waiter noticed that I had left it almost untouched and, spontaneusly recognizing the bad cooking, had the attention not to fully charge it on the bill. For sure a good point for service, but not for structure.
After I left, some weeks later I found on my credit card receipt an extra of 8 euro recorded after my departure from the hotel (and after the payment at the front desk), as they were claiming some consumptions from room minibar. I complained at Radisson Customer Service in Ireland and the answer was that 8 euro are peanuts and my phone call would have been for sure more expensive! Isn't it incredible? I wrote therefore directly at the hotel frontdesk to claim, they recognized the error and credit back the "peanuts" on my card...
After all, what saved my judgement on this hotel from being a complete disaster was the kindness of local personnel and the convenient location. Beside that, nothing more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from all the airport hustle, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport offers a subtle combination between the quietness of its green space and Roissy CDG convenience. Located in the greenest setting of the airport, only 10 min from the terminals - RER/TGV train station, 20 min from Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition center and 40 min from Paris city centre, the hotel will seduce thanks to its numerous advantages. Thanks to its woody and warm atmosphere, our hotel is the perfect location for hosting all types of events or transit stays. Our assets: - Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel - Private courtesy shuttle to the airport - 240 cozy, spacious and soundproofed guestrooms with 12 junior suites and 73 superior rooms - A wide variety of meeting facilities with an extensive exhibition area: 19 multi-purpose meeting rooms spread over more than 1000m² with natural daylight for most of them, accommodating up to 300 people and 200 people for a wedding - Terrace surrounded by our garden to enjoy sunny days - Wellness center with a swimming pool and sauna, opened on the park - Pool table and table tennis at disposal - Private car park with 200 spaces With a quintessentially Parisian atmosphere, the Terminal R extends an a la carte brasserie-style dining inspired from traditional French cuisine. Gather at Le Cockpit bar, where you can pair an expertly prepared cocktail or your favorite drink with a light snack. The restaurant's Super Breakfast Buffet helps you start the day right and in case of early departure prior to 6am; a Grab & Run with cereal bars, fruit, mineral water and hot drinks is served in the lobby for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Le Mesnil-Amelot
- Le Mesnil Amelot Radisson
- Radisson Le Mesnil-Amelot