Campanile Roissy - Le Mesnil Amelot
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Comfort Hotel Airport CDG(Le Mesnil-Amelot)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscharles de gaulle airporttea and coffee facilitiesquiet locationroom was cleanarrived lateclose proximity to the airporthot showerfrench hotelnight's sleepshuttle bus servicecdg areaan overnight staycdg airportdeparturemesnilreceptionisteuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had to stay here whilst I waited for my wife to join me. I arrived at CDG at 7.00am and got to the hotel at 8.30am. Although the check-in was supposed to be at 2.00pm the nice lady got me a room about 10.00am that was fine as I wanted to have breakfast first.

The rooms are on the large size and very clean.

The attitude of the staff is great and friendly. Breakfast and Dinner were great. WiFi and bus are free and the hotel is only 5 mins from Terminal 2. I will definitely stay here again.

Note - make sure that from Terminal 2 that you get the Red Bus.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank p1g1scott
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Pros:
1. Price is attractive. I compare the price from the official website and Expedia and they're both around USD 90 for a night.
2. Free wifi
3. Fairly close to the airport
4. Very comfortable bed, I had no trouble sleeping at all considering it's only a 2-3 star hotel.
5. Very friendly staff who speak fluent English.
6. Room has a big window for fresh air.

Cons:
1. Shuttle bus doesn't come by too often. You'll find the shuttle bus on the building next to terminal 2D, it's also the same building where you will board TGV and RER. There're actually many other similar class hotels have free shuttles too so you might want to look at other hotels before you decide where to stay eventually. The shuttle ride from the Airport will make 2 stops before arriving the hotel so the total trip time is about 40 mins, going back to the airport is faster, taking about 15 mins only.

2. There's nothing outside the hotel. Okay, there's another hotel next to this Campanile Roissy Le Mesnil Amelot, but there's no stores/shops near by.

3. Despite the bed is comfortable, I didn't like the bathroom too much. There're some stains on the tiles and in the bathroom floor. I had to convince myself that for this price this is what can be expected.

Overall, if you're a budget traveller and this is one of the cheapest hotel you can find or just someone who's looking for an easy option for the next morning flight, I'd still recommend you this hotel, you just to keep in mind that there'll be some small things that you find unsatisfying. But you're just there for a good night's sleep, isn't it?

Room Tip: I have room 318,
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank nyusc
Reviewed June 5, 2013

What a pleasant surprise - we booked this hotel primarily because it had secure parking, as we just needed a bed overnight before I dropped my husband off at Charles de Gaulle Airport and carryied on with a load in the back of our Jeep. We arrived late, hungry, tired. The two fellows still in the kitchen/reception area kept the buffet supper open for us - I was not sure what we would get, but it was varied, fresh, tasty. They were super friendly and helpful also - one recommended a nice wine that was on special, which we enjoyed. The room was brand new, bed comfy, reading lights excellent. Breakfast was also great - with an espresso machine, fresh croissants, muesli, lovely fresh fruit etc. The gal at the front desk in the morning also had a big smile and friendly chat for us. Wifi worked well. This hotel misses an excellent rating by a hair (for minor reasons such as towels were scarce and utilitarian, tv was fairly limited - but this kind of thing is to be expected from a hotel with this rating - it is not pretending to be five star but it sure impressed us)....it is just super! For a lower budget airport hotel, this is a gem.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GlobalCanadian
Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel nearby the airport with a shuttle - this is an "ok" choice. Make sure you catch the correct shuttle bus - red and yellow because there is another one that goes to a different Campanile (Roissy) and you might easily (like me) find yourself travelling to a wrong location :)
The rooms and bathrooms are a little bit outdated but fine for a short stay and the price you'll be paying. The shuttle also saves money. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is in a quiet location.
The free wi fi was not working in my room - but only in the lobby. The breakfast costs extra and it's pretty good.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mariya0504
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Really nice hotel, first trip to Paris and spent 2 night here.
We were on a trip so were only really here in the morning and evening.
Rooms were really modern and clean.
The breakfast was really nice and the staff were very friendly.
Loved having free wifi!