Campanile Evry Ouest - Corbeil Essonnes
B&B Hotel Corbeil(Corbeil-Essonnes)
$58
$53
Novotel Senart Golf Greenparc(St Pierre du Perray)
$97
$89
  • Restaurant
L'Ermitage Hotel(Corbeil-Essonnes)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Had booked 2 twin ground floor rooms next to each other. Especially needed ground floor twin to cater for disabled child access. Booked and received confirmation from hotels.com that had these rooms and were definate booking.
Arrived after 500 mile drive to find that they had no record of this and no twin rooms on the ground floor available!! Disaster and in fact young man on reception showed little interest in sorting out our problem. I asked to see the manager and was informed that there was no manager on duty... later turned out he was on premises but was doing some DIY on his car in the car park!!
Finally dug my heels in and ended up with a double room on ground floor, not ideal for my needs.
We were offered free dinner that night for our family as compensation. When leaving next a.m. the manger sheepishly looked at me and wished us on our way without apology or anything.
Don't get me wrong. The rooms were clean and well equipped, no complaints\about the hotel facilities, but be very careful of the service you receive at this one. Disorganised, rude and unhelpful just about sums up the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room around the back, front rooms are by the car park and it's noisy unitl about 12 midnight.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Colin M
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Clean, tidy, convenient for A6, secure parking with electric gate, free wifi, hot water, tea and coffee all for about £50! Perfect! On site restaurant is adequate, you wouldn't specifically go there to eat but you would not avoid it next time either. left, well rested. would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is near the main A6 but far enough away to be quiet. The room was compact but clean and functional. We asked for a twin room but got a double, although the hotel was full the receptionist managed to switch rooms for us. Free WiFi was a bonus. Although the air conditioning was broken and it was a Bank Holiday weekend the hotel supplied free cold bottled water which helped withy the heat. The food was traditional French and was OK.

Room Tip: Ground floor, North facing rooms are beeter when the weather is hot.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I was in town for just one night, having flown from another country in the evening for a meeting the next day. My corporate travel service tried to book me a more typical "business" hotel, but was too far away from where I wanted to be near the office. So, I requested the Campanile.The hotel was certainly not one that you would just "happen upon" and wasn't within easy walking distance of any place to eat or shop that I saw.

But, when I was dropped by my taxi at a few minutes after 10pm, the staff was waiting for me, knew my name, and asked me if I needed anything to eat or drink from the restaurant that was connected through the lobby. (I later realized that they were in the process of closing down for the night, but they were upbeat and cheerful in their offer!)

The room had definitely been more modernized as the Campanile website suggests they have done! Although it was the same floor plan as one I stayed in 5 or 6 years ago, the layout of the furniture, the color choices, and the lighting were much more contemporary feeling. The space worked well and felt a little like a cruise ship.

There was a nice little coffee and tea maker with butter biscuits, which were tasty at when I realized that was my only meal for the night!

The only difficulty I had was in finding my room. Because this is an old style "motel" with external hallways on the front and back of the building, I had a hard time figuring out how to get to my 3rd floor room on the back of the hotel. A little trial and error and everything worked out.

The service in the morning was quick and friendly. The buffet breakfast cost extra and was a little more than I would have liked to spend, but the food choices were many and everything was fresh and very good quality.

I would stay here again, and probably will when I am back in the area again next month!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Tucker33
Reviewed October 8, 2011

A very pleasant room with very roomy shower, although a little expensive.
I was suprised that only French language TV was receivable in the room when other foreign hotels I have stayed in have at least multi language news channels.
Despite have displayed the "Do Not Disturb" sign, a cleaner and a supervisor both entered the room seperately whilst I was actually in bed.
The accompaning restaraunt was very pleasant with fine fare, detailed in multi language menus, served by knowledgable staff.
Overall a pleasurable stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business