Book In Advance

from $125.30
from $113.80
from $182.80
6,383 results
All reviews stunt show tower of terror ratatouille crush's coaster studio tour toy story land rc racer slinky dog tram tour behind the scenes parachute drop stitch live cars ride special effects walt disney studios fast pass car show
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great park lots to do same has the other park you can only smoke in designated areas which I think is great.

Lots of places to eat and drink which are always clean and tidy like the park. I would recommend the back lot tour.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Being a newer park there is only a few rides for young kids, and it's a little less magical then the main park but still really good.
The toy story part is amazing.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

30 + year olds, left the kids at home!
Having done Orlando last year we decided to visit Disney Paris for a little Disney magic top up.
Visited both parks in 1 day and could walk between parks.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Simply took our breath away. Such attention to detail. And great variety. We especially enjoyed meeting up with Mickey and going on the Tower of Terror.

Reviewed 3 days ago

As we went in November, there weren't any long queues, we didn't need to go early to avoid the rush. However, there were still plenty of visitors & the attractions were open, but a couple of the rides were closed.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I visited the studios as part of a 2for1 park ticket, you get to see a few workshops about animation and tools used. A few screens running documentary style info all over, food stands and some nice shows in the cinema halls :)

Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team – Disneyland® Paris at Walt Disney Studios Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear guest,
We thank you for sharing this review of your stay.

I hope to see you back in Disney Studios.

Regards,
Bruce
Guest Experience Team – Disneyland® Paris

Reviewed 3 days ago

I absolutely adore Disney, however it is such a good job this park is being expanded-hardly any rides and yet still busy. Also not a lot of choice of food. Despite this I love this park and would highly recommend rock and roller coaster before it closes, queue is never too long and is just as good as hyperspace mountain
I would recommend going here at night, much quieter and the view from tower of terror is lovely.

Reviewed 3 days ago

DLP was amazing and this park is perfect for those of us who really want to know how the magic is made. There're shows and rides and great food. I enjoyed myself and the cast members were all very into it.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Wow what can I say. Disneyland Paris is amazing. Certainly not just for children. It’s so magical. The whole resort is so clean and the service every way is exceptional. We stayed in the sequoia lodge for 3 nights and the rooms where big and lovely. I can not fault anything apart from meal and drink prices but we had accounted for that. The ultimate Christmas experience was beautiful and brought a few tears to my eyes. Overall a fabulous experience and a wonderful 3 day holiday with myself husband and 8 year old daughter. Certainly a magical place to make fabulous memories. Thank you to everyone who works there.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Enjoyed a day here over Halloween but I feel it’s more aimed at boys & as I have a girl we preferred the Disneyland park. Lots of fun rides & meet & greets but lacking the magic.