Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$115
$217
$207
Cancelon
7,543 results
All reviewscars themeshuttle buscroissantsla cantinatraffic coneesso garagetex mexpetrol stationhamtwo double bedsbudget hotelgames roominformation deskdisney parkscontinental breakfastfruit saladnice walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Santa Fe - Bad
Grumpy man on reception
Queues a mile long for breakfast
No information pack in the room, not even a map of the park
I know it's only a 2 star, but a cup of tea on arrival would have been lovely, sadly not

The Santa Fe - Good
Just a 15 minute walk from the parks (bit longer with a 5 year old in tow!!)
Shuttle to the parks turns up every 10 minutes
Evening meal buffet was great, loads to choose from
Clean and comfortable room, didn't look dated or tired

Disneyland Park - Bad
Some grumpy staff, but not many
Queues, but that's inevitable I guess
Limited restaurant opening times, check first, don't just expect them to be open all day
Loads of shops, but all a bit samey

Disneyland Park - Good
Lots of very happy, smiley, friendly staff, far out number the grumpy ones
Looks clean, modern and well kept. I don't get the comments that say it looks rundown
Breakfast at Cafe Mickey was awesome, make sure you make a reservation
Plenty to do for all ages, our two day stay was nowhere near enough time
The firework show at the end of each day, set against the castle, is breath taking

Above all else, it's Disney, it's meant to be a magical experience and it was. Our little girl is all princessed out, she was buzzing the whole time, even at midnight on our last night after watching the fireworks.

As a Brit, I was quietly pessimistic about the French pulling off the Disney experience, but I'm glad to say I couldn't have been more wrong. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed May 28, 2014

At our time at Disney land we stayed at this hotel...it was awful, lets start by saying the air con didn't work and we couldn't open the windows because there was scaffolding up.To add to that after a long day at the Disney land park my key-card didn't work!!!and to top it all of we saw a mouse run across the breakfast hall.At the end they gave us vouchers to stay again and quite frankly a don't think we'll be using them.I think it lets Disney land down which is a real shame.And if i go there again I wont be staying at Santa Fe.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zebisback
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a two night flying visit with our 5 year old grandson. Check in was quick and efficient and our room was ready when we arrived at 1 pm. Room was well equipped although a little small very clean and our grandson loved the cars theme. Staff were very helpful and pleasent. The only complaint is the breakfast situation it is extremely busy. We only used it on the first morning as when we got there the second morning the queue was horrendous. Although the food was acceptable for a continental breakfast and the coffee was very good. All in all a nice hotel for the price.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Having never been to Disneyland, my boyfriend assured me that we would have to stay in a Disney hotel to get the full experience. We loved this hotel and the continental breakfast and would definitely stay here again. I can't believe that it is only a 2* hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Adele P
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Rooms clean & comfortable. We had a wheelchair accessible room with a good sized wet room. The girls (4 & 5) had their own connecting room at no extra charge. Staff generally friendly & if anything, over helpful. That's the good bit.

Cheap furniture falling apart.

Reception/check in a nightmare

Breakfast a joke, but only in retrospect. At the time it's a disgrace. They've got your money, now you're just cattle to be herded & milked. When you finally find somewhere to sit & eat the poor offerings, if you lift one cheek to scratch your bum someone will chuck his hoody in the gap & try to claim the chair & table for himself.

Am I the only one who expects a supply of sugar to be somewhere close to the only functioning coffee machine? Or is it normal to have to find it 2 rooms away?

Obviously didn't ruin the holiday, it's Disney after all.

Back to Dream Castle next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family