Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
  • Restaurant
Explorers Hotel(Magny-le-Hongre)
  • Breakfast included
7,532 results
All reviewscars themeshuttle buscroissantsla cantinatraffic coneesso garagetex mexpetrol stationhamtwo double bedsbudget hotelgames roominformation deskdisney parkscontinental breakfastfruit saladnice walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband & son for 4 nights at the end of march.
Check in was very quick, staff very friendly & helpful. Room was perfect, 2 double beds, cars themed which our son loved. We left a bag on the coach from the airport & the staff at the information desk were able to get it back for us. They were very helpful. The shuttle bus into the park was great, however at busy times it's crazy. Lots of pushing to get on, they don't give u a chance sometimes. We had a stroller with us so it was a battle to get on some days. Breakfast in the hotel is crazy too, long queues but to be fair they move quick enough. We ate dinner in the restaurant one night, it was only ok, not really worth the money in my opinion.
Overall it's a good hotel considering it's a 2 star. Good value for money. I'd have no problem returning here again.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank MrsK01
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Myself, my mam and sister took my nephew here for 4 nights last week, April 14.

After reading the reviews on here I didn't know what to expect! We were pleasantly suprised

Upon check in the crowds were insane!!! But it's a big hotel, apparently with 1000 rooms so what do u expect?? The staff were always 100% customer focused and never let the rush bother them.

The rooms were perfect, basic but spotless clean and nice and big. After reading about the breakfast experience I was dreading it but I have to say it wasn't half as bad as described on here!!!

Yes there was a que every morning but we never stood in line for more than 5 minutes, finding a table was a little harder but be patient!!! I did see so many people taking advantage of the buffet and loading up bags of rolls and croissants for lunch time, pure greed!!! We took one roll each and that was that...

The walk to and from disney was 10 minutes along the river and was more enjoyable than the crowded bus, especially at night after the fireworks show.

Also, I had read on here that people found the rooms unsafe to leave belongings in... Not true, and the safe in our room worked fine.

Overall, this hotel was absolutely perfect for what we need at disney, the time spent in the hotel is minimum.

Would definitely recommend

Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank Edelmurph
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I visited during the Halloween special in October. We arrived at Santa Fe at 2pm, check In was great no queues, and the lady was very helpful. We made our way to our block 42 very easily and found our room quickly. Our room was lovely, it had recently been decorated and the tv was very modern so it was lovely. We had asked for a new room before we left and we felt that Santa Fe met to our requirements. Although my trip was great, I would pay the most you can afford because the more you pay the better the experience you have. However if you are going to Santa Fe ignore all the other bad comments, it is a lovely hotel and you will get on fine :)

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Laurenbromley
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and daughter in April. We arrived early however our rooms were ready. The reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was larger than I expected and spotlessly clean with plenty of storage and space. We were in the mater block closest to the walkway to Disney. Nice and quiet, apart from the usual guest noise. The walk to Disney is lovely along the canal and takes no longer than 10 mins. The hotel has a shop and games room. Breakfast was a bit hectic but we knew this before we went so was prepared. The staff try their best to keep it ticking over but it is the rude greedy guests that let the breakfast service down. No one seems to know how to queue for food! The shuttle buses are regular and were no too crowded. Would definitely stay here again. It is the cheapest option and is great value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Pauline K
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was ideal for us, 2 adults and 2 youngsters. Hotel is a stones throw away from the Disney parks, room was clean and breakfast was plentiful (if a little crowded after 8) nice little touches in the decor with the Car's theme and characters visiting reception in the mornings that you can get pics with. Also must thank the hotel staff for trying to help us with a booking error made by Easyjet Holidays, not hotels fault and they did try to help, thank you. Would definately recommend and wouldn't hesitate to go back :)

• Stayed: April 2014