“Just awful!”

Ranked #85 of 393 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe the positive reviews on here! I have just eaten lunch at Colonel hathi's and it was horrendous! Soggy children's pizza, barely edible lasagne and burnt garlic bread. It just wasn't nice, even by Disney standards, and isn't even that cheap to make up for it!

Service was ok but the server forgot to give me any cutlery, straws or napkins so I had to go back to the counter several times. Why can they not have these items out on the restaurant floor somewhere?

The toilets were as you would expect, only go if you really can't hold it!

1  Thank Cally1980
There are newer reviews for Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had lunch here one day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Yes, it's on the pricy side, as is everything in Disney, but we felt like we had an excellent meal here. As we were eating properly later, my husband and I shared a 3 cheese pizza with salad, drink and fruit for 13.99. Really tasty pizza, nice crispy base and a tasty, fresh salad. On reflection, I think I'd go for the tiramisu option as pud; that looked great! Our 2 and 5 year olds shared a kids' meal for 7.99: pasta bolognese with cherry tomatoes, drink and ice cream. They had a nice big portion and enthusiastically ate the lot, so that's saying something! Quite relaxing surroundings, it was quite quiet and the kids were fascinated by the tree in the middle of the room! We'll definitely return.

1  Thank Abi H
Reviewed August 3, 2013

After spending 13 days at Disney and eating mostly burgers and hot dogs for lunch (apart from some excellent sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich) we ate here for lunch on our last day. We knew that Pizzeria Bella Notte did the exact same menu but after spending several days doing the rides over again in Fantasyland we never found it open.

It was incredibly busy here and all the indoor seating was taken as well as most of the outdoor seating! We ordered a set pizza meal and a set pasta bolognaise meal and we quite easily polished them off. The portions were a good size and given that we were hungry we ate them easily. The pizza was far better than I expected it would be.

I would happily eat here again on my next visit to be able to have something tasty and filling that wasn't just standard burger fare.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Location: Adventureland on the way to Indiana Jones.

Our rating: Very quiet (except when the African band is in!) and great pizzas when they heat 'em up!

Pretty good eating here with no queuing and some nice entertainment at all times. Only thing to watch, tho', is the temperature of your pizza. For some reason known, presumably, only to the mind of God, they seem incapable of producing hot food. Most of it is luke warm or tepid. Send it back and insist that they heat it up, properly.

One aside: the interior is littered with genuine antiques. Disney has never skimped on its theming and Hathi's is no exception. While the kids tuck into their happy meals the adults can be in seventh heaven if they enjoy colonial history.

1  Thank Salin M
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We visited a lot of restaurants during our 6 days visit to Disneyland Paris. Here we had pizzas that was very good. The children pizza looked as Mickey Mouse. Our son enjoyed